Parking for Ned/Vidor Game

Michele

When you leave the game don't go to Hwy 105, it is always crazy leaving the game.  Head east down Orange St. (Orange St. is the road that runs in front of the high school) and take a left onto Sargent.  Sargent will take you to Old Hwy 90.  Take a right on Old Hwy 90.  Follow Old Hwy 90 to I-10.  Its only about a quarter mile from Sargent.  This will get you back on the Interstate much quicker than fighting the traffic on 105.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1283414" timestamp="1348773338"]
Vidors parking is the worst!!!
[/quote]

I guess you have never had to go to Lumberton. With toddlers and a prego wife, parking at Walmart and walking accross HWY 69/96, and still a good walk to the stadium. Not to mention toilets that dont work on visitor side. Man that place is a joke!!!

[quote name="coachdaddy" post="1283588" timestamp="1348783121"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=103756.msg1283414#msg1283414 date=1348773338]
Vidors parking is the worst!!!
[/quote]

I guess you have never had to go to Lumberton. With toddlers and a prego wife, parking at Walmart and walking accross HWY 69/96, and still a good walk to the stadium. Not to mention toilets that dont work on visitor side. Man that place is a joke!!!
[/quote]

I forgot about Lumberton's parking, it is horrible!!! People just park any and everywhere there!! And will block you in in a heartbeat!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder