• Huntsville
    • Magnolia
    • Magnolia West
    • Montgomery
    • Rudder
    • Waller
    • Willis

[quote name="texasaggie" post="1280589" timestamp="1348499921"]
Well that's no fun... You should go to the Montgomery-Mag West game this week. I'd suggest sitting on the visitor side because the home stands will be over flowing because of homecoming. It gets ridiculously crowded for homecoming games in Montgomery.
[/quote]

A crowd doesn't bother me.  I'll be in my Brenham gear, in a sea of purple.  I'll just get there early to make sure I get a good seat.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1280645" timestamp="1348502763"]
[quote author=texasaggie link=topic=103616.msg1280589#msg1280589 date=1348499921]
Well that's no fun... You should go to the Montgomery-Mag West game this week. I'd suggest sitting on the visitor side because the home stands will be over flowing because of homecoming. It gets ridiculously crowded for homecoming games in Montgomery.
[/quote]

A crowd doesn't bother me.  I'll be in my Brenham gear, in a sea of purple.  I'll just get there early to make sure I get a good seat.
[/quote]

Brave Soul...

[quote name="BearBacker15" post="1281017" timestamp="1348517711"]
Montgomery has the advantage so far this year, they've played much tougher opponents and have grown up a lot due to this. It will be between Brenham and Montgomery without a doubt, Montgomery has beaten the only other team besides maybe Waller that could have a shot.
[/quote]

No doubt about it.  Y'all have played the tougher schedule, but keep in mind that we scrimaged Manvel and a team that came within 2 mins of beating Lake Travis, in Round Rock Westwood.  I know they were just scrimages, but it shows that Brenham has seen some serious talent & not just Katy Pope John XXlll.  Either one of you going to the game?  If so, you want to grab a pre-game dinner?

Montgomery also scrimmaged the #2 team in 3a in Navasota. The key thing is that Montgomery came out of those games without any serious injuries and they didn't get blown out which tends to give young teams the confidence that they need. I will get with you on game day, I will be going to the game but I'll be coming from work to the game so I'm not too sure when I'll make it there.

[quote name="texasaggie" post="1281128" timestamp="1348526213"]
Alright, well a couple friends of mine and I can go and eat with you before the game. Cruisin J's is in town and their food is alright. There's not a whole lot of options around town. I warn you though, we're not as old as a lot of the posters on here.  8)
[/quote]

I'm 27, so beware.  Haha....

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1280412" timestamp="1348471267"]
Most people think it's between Brenham & Montgomery, but it's more open this year than it has been in a while.
[/quote]Than why do all the polls have ya'll ranked so high ???  If your saying it's wide open I smell a 18 4a getting sweaped out in the 1st round :o :'( :(

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1281144" timestamp="1348528640"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=103616.msg1280412#msg1280412 date=1348471267]
Most people think it's between Brenham & Montgomery, but it's more open this year than it has been in a while.
[/quote]Than why do all the polls have ya'll ranked so high ???  If your saying it's wide open I smell a 18 4a getting sweaped out in the 1st round :o :'( :(
[/quote]

Not sure....  It's possible that we get swept...  17-4A is pretty strong.

Don't let Brenhamfan's statement about the district fool you, just because it is considered a "down year" doesn't in any way shape of form mean that 18-4a doesn't have the talent to go deep in the playoffs, yea there's a chance to be swept but there is also a chance that we surprise some folks and sweep a district as well. You forget that there is some good coaching in 18-4a and teams that never quit and thats all it takes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami