Silsbee and WO-S

STiger85

Question, could either of these two teams make the playoffs in 20-4A? Silsbee lost to PNG by one point in the first game, then beat LCM, Lumberton, and Livingston. WO-S beat LC-M, PN-G, and Central. Could these two little 3A schools win a couple more games in 20-4A and repersent 20-4A in the playoffs. I say more than likely. Any thoughs!

[quote name="STiger85" post="1279050" timestamp="1348332135"]
Question, could either of these two teams make the playoffs in 20-4A? Silsbee lost to PNG by one point in the first game, then beat LCM, Lumberton, and Livingston. WO-S beat LC-M, PN-G, and Central. Could these two little 3A schools win a couple more games in 20-4A and repersent 20-4A in the playoffs. I say more than likely. Any thoughs!
[/quote]Ask that question @ the end of district! Those 3 teams mite not even make the play offs this year!

[quote name="STiger85" post="1279061" timestamp="1348333292"]
Well sir, that is half the field then. Could the 3A teams win a couple of more games to quallify?
[/quote]I was @ the Silsbee gm last night and their offense is great # 11 should be a starter on O! But the defense is suspect and I don't think they could stop the other four teams in 20 4a offense! Good luck the rest on the season  :)

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1279080" timestamp="1348333963"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=103532.msg1279061#msg1279061 date=1348333292]
Well sir, that is half the field then. Could the 3A teams win a couple of more games to quallify?
[/quote]I was @ the Silsbee gm last night and their offense is great # 11 should be a starter on O! But the defense is suspect and I don't think they could stop the other four teams in 20 4a offense! Good luck the rest on the season  :)
[/quote]

I agree! Elam should start and the other wideout. Maybe he will next week.

[quote name="STiger85" post="1279090" timestamp="1348334493"]
It would be a tall order to beat Bid Ned and Vidor, but the other three Ozen, Livingston, and Central you could make a good case that both of the 3A schools could beat them.
[/quote]Any team could be beat any given night! Let's just see how the season turns on and then we'll come back to this ?

With that said good luck, stay healthy! & Let's go [shadow=red,left]Panthers[/shadow] !

Wos whooped png handily, silsbee fell short. If they played again I think they would beat png handily. Can't speak for ozen, or central haven't seen enough of them this year. I have seen silsbee twice this year and wos and they would make some noise in 20-4a. But facing vidor and nederland would be a tall task for silsbee, don't believe they would beat either of the two in head to head games. Wos could hang with either of them but that is based on scrimmages, in a real game outcome would probably be different on the scoreboard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder