Kountze @ Hardin

BBfan061

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we can afford to over look anybody...so I say we go out there and play like we are playing newton and then at half depending on our performance we adjust our personnel accordingly. I do think Kountze wins this big but we need to remember that last year we got embarrassed and Kountze needs to make good.  Anybody see what happened to EC last night...over confident and under prepared lost that game for EC. I don't want to be in that boat. Kountze needs to play Hardin with determination to win and win big. No mistakes, no mistakes and no mistakes...It's district and we are gonna have to be very efficient with our play! Kountze wins because Hardin can not defend the weapons...tooooo many with to much speed and size. Good luck to all and may the good Lord watch over our schools and fans.

Guest kountzemania
It will be a fun week going into district. For the first time in a long time Kountze will go into district with confidence and a brand new attitude; a winning attitude. In addition, Kountze will enter district with a little well deserved swagger! Kountze lions need to go out Friday night and hit the Hardin Hornets in the mouth and plant some butts in the artificial turf: Then help the young man up let him know you will be back. Not trying to be cocky just trying emphasise the type of ball Kountze needs to play. HARDIN IS A SCRAPPY TEAM. We do not need to be caught sleeping. Kids are back healthy and God willing Coach Franklin is back healthy, Kountze should roll and swat the Hornets!

[quote name="hardin01" post="1279519" timestamp="1348365754"]
God bless both teams, and keep them injury free.

This will be Homecoming for Hardin.

Kountze will have an audience on hand, for this one.

1,500 plus fans expected.
[/quote]
One thing i have learned is that you can't look over anyone especially on their homecoming.. Lol Good luck to both teams! And may the best team come out victorious.

Guest incognito123
Kountze wins big IF they are not too worried about their run through signs.  The tragedy in all of this is that Kountze is 3-0 and all anyone is talking about is their cheerleaders.  don't worry about the news trucks, or what is on your signs.  Keep focused and thsi will be a record setting year from Kountze. 

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1280796" timestamp="1348509410"]
Kountze wins big IF they are not too worried about their run through signs.  The tragedy in all of this is that Kountze is 3-0 and all anyone is talking about is their cheerleaders.  don't worry about the news trucks, or what is on your signs.  Keep focused and thsi will be a record setting year from Kountze.
[/quote]
Well said

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1280796" timestamp="1348509410"]
[/quote]I believe football takes a back seat to what is happening in Kountze. If they stand up for their religion, Jesus will take care of that team, great things will continue to happen. Just my opinion.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1280869" timestamp="1348511524"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=103528.msg1280796#msg1280796 date=1348509410]
[/quote]I believe football takes a back seat to what is happening in Kountze. If they stand up for their religion, Jesus will take care of that team, great things will continue to happen. Just my opinion.
[/quote]

Are you saying that Jesus will keep them winning if they keep putting verses on their run through signs?  Hopefully that's not what you are saying.

Now that was well said! there are bigger things than Football, but that being said if you are gonna do it all for the honor and glory of God, than give him your very best and that means focus and maximum effort! AS HITMAN said above to many weapons...don't forget #20 big Ernest Hafford...he is now getting his legs under him and is a load to stop! Now we got bigger bodies on the interior defensive line and that will cause a traffic jam. Coach Franklin is back and we are back whole again! HARDIN HORNETS....BEWARE THE PRIDE IS OUT AND HUNGRY!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="KingJames123" post="1280900" timestamp="1348512656"]
Plenty of Kountze players have told me they are staying focused.. and as far as what sport1971 said... YES SIR I LIKE IT!!
[/quote]

Do they just walk up to you and say, "Man, I'm focused!"?

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1280928" timestamp="1348513597"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=103528.msg1280900#msg1280900 date=1348512656]
Plenty of Kountze players have told me they are staying focused.. and as far as what sport1971 said... YES SIR I LIKE IT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]
What kind of stupid question is that?

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1280928" timestamp="1348513597"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=103528.msg1280900#msg1280900 date=1348512656]
[/quote]

[/quote] Like most people it takes the introduction of a question...maybe a bit of general conversation first...you know the basics to get the response one would generally get in this case...I JUST LOVE THE ATTEMPT AT GOTCHA QUESTIONS...WOW! These players are very responsive to conversation and direct questions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder