Crosby at Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins 45-21!

WOSgrad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rollinac" post="1283607" timestamp="1348785503"]
Hmmmm.....I thought the vaunted D of Crosby wouldn't let anyone score against them???  Where's loudmouth dude from last week???  Seems to have disappeared...
[/quote]pss.. he got his daddy on here COOG8BRONCO  cause i think i read somewhere he made that dumb bet that if Crosby lost he wouldn't be able to talk the rest of the season..  I personally don't know why anyone would make that bet...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1283613" timestamp="1348785683"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=103491.msg1283607#msg1283607 date=1348785503]
Hmmmm.....I thought the vaunted D of Crosby wouldn't let anyone score against them???  Where's loudmouth dude from last week???  Seems to have disappeared...
[/quote]pss.. he got his daddy on here COOG8BRONCO  cause i think i read somewhere he made that dumb bet that if Crosby lost he wouldn't be able to talk the rest of the season..  I personally don't know why anyone would make that bet...
[/quote]Nah, I'm actually his co-worker. His dad has been working here for like 35 years though. I see what he means about Dayton people though and I'm not even from Crosby. Maybe you should stick to taking pictures April.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1283618" timestamp="1348786492"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103491.msg1283613#msg1283613 date=1348785683]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=103491.msg1283607#msg1283607 date=1348785503]
[/quote]Nah, I'm actually his co-worker. His dad has been working here for like 35 years though. I see what he means about Dayton people though and I'm not even from Crosby. Maybe you should stick to taking pictures April.
[/quote]Per COOG8BRONCO "14 is my boy, I work up here with him and it's killing him not to dispute some of the garbage on here so I made me a username." so pardon me for thinking you were is son when he plainly stated you was his "boy"...

Where are all the Crosby fans ???  Give us your take on the game ! Show a little character - win or loose at least the Bronco's will take their medicine! Even the national Mexican champion world beater Barbies don't mind eating a little crow now & then. That being said I thought Crosby fielded the best team I've seen from them in years .The twins & #15 WR played a heck of a game.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder