East Chambers at Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/H-J WINS! 14-13

WOSgrad

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off th HJ.  EC had 4 starters who didn't suit up tonight and 1 broke both wrists on opening kickoff.  Too many turnovers against a good HJ defense.  Thats a good recipe for a 1 point loss.  We need to get some players back.  EC will be fine.  Time for district play.  Congrats HJ on a deserving win.

All I can say is wow.  EC offense looked terrible.  3 int's and it could have been 3 more.  We better @(:(-) figure that out quick like.  Dang.  Defense played pretty well.  Dang.  I'm sick.  I can't believe that this was the same bunch that executed so well in the early scrimmages and games.  Dang.

Great job HJ you did a good job disrupting the offense game plan.

[quote name="finger roll" post="1278545" timestamp="1348283296"]
Hats off th HJ.  EC had 4 starters who didn't suit up tonight and 1 broke both wrists on opening kickoff.  Too many turnovers against a good HJ defense.  Thats a good recipe for a 1 point loss.  We need to get some players back.  EC will be fine.  Time for district play.  Congrats HJ on a deserving win.
[/quote]Anahuac has had the same promblem with injuries , i hope every one is healthy for distict.

Guest ECBucFan
Tough night for the Bucs, and an awesome night for H-J. H-J has [u]vastly[/u] improved from last year. I wish y'all well the rest of the way.

Bucs have to regroup and heal up QUICKLY. Coughing up the ball 5 times before the mid point of the 2nd quarter is really hard to overcome. Woodville awaits next Friday night...   

Guest ECBucFan
Getting word now that the young man is already in surgery.  :'(  Dang, two broke wrists on the opening kickoff. SETXSports community, keep this young man in your thoughts and prayers tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder