NED-G  [color=orange]NED-W[/color] 
BMT-G  [color=orange]KTZ[/color] 
[color=orange]BMT-B[/color]  WOS 
BC-R  [color=orange]LUM-R[/color] 
[color=orange]BC-W[/color]  OF 
LC  [color=orange]VID-W[/color]

PNG-P  [color=orange]PNG-G [/color] 
[color=orange]PNG-W [/color]  VID-B 
[color=orange]NED-B[/color]  LUM-W    (That's Right! UPSET!!)
[color=orange]NED-G[/color]  NED-W 
BMT-G  [color=orange]KTZ  [/color]
BMT-B  [color=orange]WOS  [/color]

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="1275347" timestamp="1347999118"]
Ned B lost to a team that Lum W had their starters on the bench in the first quarter.
[/quote]

Uhm...right  ::)

[quote author=Birddogtx link=topic=103336.msg1275347#msg1275347 date=1347999118]
But good luck to your son on Ned B.
[/quote]
Don't have anyone on the team, just seen them play twice.

There hasn't been an upset in the league thus far, so I'm picking this one!

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1275274" timestamp="1347994202"]
PNG-P  [color=orange]PNG-G [/color] 
[color=orange]PNG-W [/color]  VID-B 
[color=orange]NED-B[/color]  LUM-W    (That's Right! UPSET!!)
[color=orange]NED-G[/color]  NED-W 
BMT-G  [color=orange]KTZ  [/color]
BMT-B  [color=orange]WOS  [/color]
[/quote]
Png P has a better chance of beating Png G then Ned B beating Lum W lol (and no, neither one will happen)

[quote name="Booger" post="1277104" timestamp="1348187999"]
ok, that cant be the only game anyone is thinking about this weekend. Who else will be close ?
[/quote]

Well, I guess I would say this one: Ned Gold vs. Ned. White.

PF      PA
Ned G  0 – 3        6      121
Ned W  0 – 3        0      130

well hvac, you probably knew I was going to bring this up again, but I do promise...it will be the last I mention it. There were no upsets during the Lum Jr. White and Ned Black game today. I may let you fix my air conditioner but I dont think I am going to let you bet my money.

[quote name="Booger" post="1279340" timestamp="1348355517"]
well hvac, you probably knew I was going to bring this up again, but I do promise...it will be the last I mention it. There were no upsets during the Lum Jr. White and Ned Black game today. I may let you fix my air conditioner but I dont think I am going to let you bet my money.
[/quote]
Also H-vac the game would be closer between Ned B & Ned W so dont make suck a joke out of the Nederland teams....do u guys even look at the competition each team has played before you predict! lol My opinion there is abt 4 teams that are going to roll the rest of these teams can be beat any givin Saturday. also be glad WOS is down in small school DIV. Its funny how none of our power house teams play them. Oh thats right worried abt that lose :-\

[quote name="dogfather" post="1280687" timestamp="1348504892"]
Also H-vac the game would be closer between Ned B & Ned W so dont make suck a joke out of the Nederland teams....do u guys even look at the competition each team has played before you predict! lol My opinion there is abt 4 teams that are going to roll the rest of these teams can be beat any givin Saturday. also be glad WOS is down in small school DIV. Its funny how none of our power house teams play them. Oh thats right worried abt that lose :-\
[/quote]

Struck a nerve, maybe  ::)

Also, apparently nobody understands the concept and meaning of the word UPSET.

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1280725" timestamp="1348506612"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=103336.msg1280687#msg1280687 date=1348504892]
[/quote]

[/quote]
not nerved or upset at all...

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1280725" timestamp="1348506612"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=103336.msg1280687#msg1280687 date=1348504892]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Upset is one thing...(and I totally understand the meaning).

When Hell freezes over is more like it...

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1280909" timestamp="1348512922"]
[quote author=hvac_setx link=topic=103336.msg1280725#msg1280725 date=1348506612]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
what are you talking abt now Forum Jedi Smashmouth lol

[quote name="dogfather" post="1280911" timestamp="1348513053"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=103336.msg1280909#msg1280909 date=1348512922]
[quote author=hvac_setx link=topic=103336.msg1280725#msg1280725 date=1348506612]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
what are you talking abt now Forum Jedi Smashmouth lol
[/quote]

Lol...hvac is mad at the world because he made a stupid prediction, and everyone is ragging about him not being real smart.  I'm just stirring it up (as usual).  Btw, Dogdaddy, how did the Nederland Jr. teams do this week?

why would I be mad. Have no investment into either team.  The concept of picking an UPSET game, is just that.  Everyone loves a win by an underdog.  Has nothing to do with being smart, as apparently Smashmouth is.  Seems he has scouted and personally viewed EVERY single player and team in the league, therefore he can accurately predict any games outcome. :o

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1280926" timestamp="1348513534"]
why would I be mad. Have no investment into either team.  The concept of picking an UPSET game, is just that.  Everyone loves a win by an underdog.  Has nothing to do with being smart, as apparently Smashmouth is.  Seems he has scouted and personally viewed EVERY single player and team in the league, therefore he can accurately predict any games outcome. :o
[/quote]
Like I said JEDI

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1280926" timestamp="1348513534"]
[/quote]

(Yoda voice...) Help you I can, hvac...Scouted many teams, I have.

(Normal somewhat condescending voice) An upset is one thing but a foolish pick is another. To pick a game as an upset requires a little responsibility of the prognosticator (you can look that one up).  Unless you're just making frivolous impossible statements for the hilarity of the notion, then the upset has to be even a slight possibility.  Your claim, however, was nowhere close to being possible without Divine intervention... 

But if Lum W plays Ned B 10 x, they beat 'em 10 times.

I watch about 5 games a week in the Jr. league alone. I usually pick the winner...not always.

Good luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder