Who's gonna Coach, Gladiators Teams?

tc hawk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sportsfan2020" post="1282209" timestamp="1348627893"]
Wish u knew and 2 sons playing have the same ISP, so either they are both Wayne Gresham or its his roommate.
[/quote]
The worst kept secret ever.  We all knew.  2 Sons was shown posting on this thread, then two minutes later, Wish u knew posted something on this thread.  We all knew, we just wanted to see how far he would carry on this charade.  Twice he said he was done, just be done already and go away quietly, rather than build on this mess.  Radio silence is good right now.  I was going to post proof earlier, but I don't need to now.

[quote name="bmtball" post="1282223" timestamp="1348629575"]
[quote author=sportsfan2020 link=topic=103331.msg1282209#msg1282209 date=1348627893]
Wish u knew and 2 sons playing have the same ISP, so either they are both Wayne Gresham or its his roommate.
[/quote]
The worst kept secret ever.  We all knew.  2 Sons was shown posting on this thread, then two minutes later, Wish u knew posted something on this thread.  We all knew, we just wanted to see how far he would carry on this charade.  Twice he said he was done, just be done already and go away quietly, rather than build on this mess.  Radio silence is good right now.  I was going to post proof earlier, but I don't need to now.
[/quote]

Bravo, bravo, bravo...you guys r putting on the best comedic show around. I'm not sure how to defend myself against people who live in their own private fantasy world like you and your whole cast.

Unlike you and your cohorts, I've got a real world to participate in, you know like running a successful business, taking care of my family, coaching football and baseball. So do me a favor, could you just leave me out of all the game playing that you have going on.

Oh and if you want why don't you go ahead and put all that "PROOF" that you guys have on here for all the world to see...I've got nothing to hide!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder