Dayton at New Caney Game Thread/Final Dayton 48, New Caney 0

WOSgrad

Bronco ball 2:40 left in3rd

1st and 10 on own, Ruffin 7 yd run
2nd and 3, bubble no gain
3rd and 3, McBride to 38 yd line for 1st down

1st and 10, 3 yd pass to I. Chambers
2nd and 7, Ruffin long run down to NC 30(27yds)

1st and 10 at NC 30, McBride 30 yd TD run

41-0 Dayton, :27 left in 3Q

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hardin01
GAME OF THE YEAR, THUS FAR.

Crosby coming into town, off a big win vs. BH
Dayton clicking on all cylinders coming into a week, that is must win.

Dayton will get the job done, and you will see a major impact by the greatest kicker in texas highschool football history, Juan Carranco.

early prediction
Dayton 42  Crosby 35

[quote name="robanadana" post="1272193" timestamp="1347691047"]
Congrats to the Broncos...looking forward to seeing the rematch against you in the playoffs.
[/quote] Thank you ! Congrats on your big win also !  Don't want to see Vidor in the first round anyway maybe somewhere down the line . Dayton called off the dogs in the 2nd qtr. against New Caney . I think they will grow to be a decent team in the next few years and to their creidt they were very good sports and never got rattled or lost their temper when the game got out of reach. To Dayton's credit we stared our 4th QB we've used this year ( our RB ) and basically ran the ball right up the middle the whole night if we would of used our passing game the score would have been nasty to say the least.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1272224" timestamp="1347694258"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=103158.msg1272193#msg1272193 date=1347691047]
Congrats to the Broncos...looking forward to seeing the rematch against you in the playoffs.
[/quote] Thank you ! Congrats on your big win also !  Don't want to see Vidor in the first round anyway maybe somewhere down the line . Dayton called off the dogs in the 2nd qtr. against New Caney . I think they will grow to be a decent team in the next few years and [color=yellow]to their [/color] [color=yellow]creidt they were very good sports and never got rattled or lost their temper when the game got out of reach[/color]. To Dayton's credit we stared our 4th QB we've used this year ( our RB ) and basically ran the ball right up the middle the whole night if we would of used our passing game the score would have been nasty to say the least.
[/quote]Alot of teams could learn this from New Caney; whether they made a good play or got rolled over they would get up/helped up both team players up and pad each on the shoulder or slap each other on a head.  GREAT SPORTMANSHIP BOTH TEAMS!

They did show great sportsmanship. I saw the same thing both teams helping each other up. Patting each other... New Caney has great class. But i dont believe we will see this kinda class next Friday when Crosby comes to town. To much rivalry between these two teams.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1272436" timestamp="1347724206"]
One thing is for sure. If someone was scouting us last night they didnt learn anything. Dayton had kids playing in positions I have never seen them in. [b]I couldnt believe chambers at qb[/b]. When then team gets healthy and decides to turn it on everybody better look out.
[/quote]That wasn't Chambers. That was R. McBride

[quote name="octfeb" post="1272558" timestamp="1347729517"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103158.msg1272436#msg1272436 date=1347724206]
One thing is for sure. If someone was scouting us last night they didnt learn anything. Dayton had kids playing in positions I have never seen them in. [b]I couldnt believe chambers at qb[/b]. When then team gets healthy and decides to turn it on everybody better look out.
[/quote]dont know why I said chambers. Thx though. I have never seen ryan mcbride at qb

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1272563" timestamp="1347729741"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103158.msg1272558#msg1272558 date=1347729517]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103158.msg1272436#msg1272436 date=1347724206]
[/quote]dont know why I said chambers. Thx though. I have never seen ryan mcbride at qb
[/quote] LOL me either... but he did very well there...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder