[quote name="Gucci" post="1280611" timestamp="1348501407"]
[quote author=Ocho link=topic=102859.msg1279742#msg1279742 date=1348408174]
After wk 4

1. Beaumont Blue
2. Nederland Black
3. L.C.M
4. Lum White
5. Ned White / O.F White
[/quote]Why is Bmt B still ranked ahead of Ned B after Ned B big win over previously #3 ranked Lum W?
[/quote]

You and all the other Ned fans are living a fantasy world if you think you deserve to be #1. Put up the numbers Bmt B has then you can post something. Earn #1 like Bmt B has, don't ask for it. Ned B should be happy with #2 cuz thats as high as they will get!

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280622" timestamp="1348501918"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102859.msg1280611#msg1280611 date=1348501407]
After wk 4

1. Beaumont Blue
2. Nederland Black
3. L.C.M
4. Lum White
5. Ned White / O.F White
[/quote]Why is Bmt B still ranked ahead of Ned B after Ned B big win over previously #3 ranked Lum W?
[/quote]

You and all the other Ned fans are living a fantasy world if you think you deserve to be #1. Put up the numbers Bmt B has then you can post something. Earn #1 like Bmt B has, don't ask for it. Ned B should be happy with #2 cuz thats as high as they will get!
[/quote]1st of all you haven't really earned anything and both teams are 4-0 and should finish the regular season undefeated. Bmt B may win with more style points but unfortunately this isn't the BCS ;D  :D

[quote name="Gucci" post="1280641" timestamp="1348502616"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=102859.msg1280622#msg1280622 date=1348501918]
After wk 4

1. Beaumont Blue
2. Nederland Black
3. L.C.M
4. Lum White
5. Ned White / O.F White
[/quote]

[/quote]1st of all you haven't really earned anything and both teams are 4-0 and should finish the regular season undefeated. Bmt B may win with more style points but unfortunately this isn't the BCS ;D  :D
[/quote]

Actually, since you wanna get technical, lol, Ned B is 3-0 and theres alot of season left that could change the undefeated outcome your speaking of. Im not talking about the final standings of the season, Its the "Top 5 after week 4" and those "style" points are exactly why Bmt B is and should be #1

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280658" timestamp="1348503472"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102859.msg1280641#msg1280641 date=1348502616]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=102859.msg1280622#msg1280622 date=1348501918]
After wk 4

1. Beaumont Blue
2. Nederland Black
3. L.C.M
4. Lum White
5. Ned White / O.F White
[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually, since you wanna get technical, lol, Ned B is 3-0 and theres alot of season left that could change the undefeated outcome your speaking of. Im not talking about the final standings of the season, Its the "Top 5 after week 4" and those "style" points are exactly why Bmt B is and should be #1
[/quote]Maybe you should update your stat sheet.

bmt pride, your arrogance sickens me. a true leader leads by example, talk is cheap just shut up and play the game if you have the better team it will show up in the end, your setting a bad example for your kids and your community by coming on here and bragging about how your # 1 blah blah blah you havent played anyone yet.. no disrespect to the teams that you have played vidor, kountze, wos-b and lumberton red. but they have a combined record of 3-16. yall have the potential to win it all, but like ive told my son since he's been 5 all potential means is you havent done anything yet. C'MON MAN have a little class cause on any givin sat, you might be the better team, but the better team might win that day... JMO

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1280749" timestamp="1348507684"]
bmt pride, your arrogance sickens me. a true leader leads by example, talk is cheap just shut up and play the game if you have the better team it will show up in the end, your setting a bad example for your kids and your community by coming on here and bragging about how your # 1 blah blah blah you havent played anyone yet.. no disrespect to the teams that you have played vidor, kountze, wos-b and lumberton red. but they have a combined record of 3-16. yall have the potential to when it all, but like ive told my son since he's been 5 all potential means is you havent done anything yet. C'MON MAN have a little class cause on any givin sat, you might be the better team, but the better team might win that day... JMO
[/quote]

+1

bmt pride, your arrogance sickens me. a true leader leads by example, talk is cheap just shut up and play the game if you have the better team it will show up in the end, your setting a bad example for your kids and your community by coming on here and bragging about how your # 1 blah blah blah you havent played anyone yet.. no disrespect to the teams that you have played vidor, kountze, wos-b and lumberton red. but they have a combined record of 3-16. yall have the potential to when it all, but like ive told my son since he's been 5 all potential means is you havent done anything yet. C'MON MAN have a little class cause on any givin sat, you might be the better team, but the better team might win that day... JMO
[/quote]Funny from a poster named "Cantbeat23" ;D Is it really his/hers arrogance that sickens you? Or the fact that you know you will get smoked by them also :D

[quote name="Gucci" post="1280746" timestamp="1348507443"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=102859.msg1280658#msg1280658 date=1348503472]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102859.msg1280641#msg1280641 date=1348502616]
After wk 4

1. Beaumont Blue
2. Nederland Black
3. L.C.M
4. Lum White
5. Ned White / O.F White
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Maybe you should update your stat sheet.
[/quote]

I will once all scores are up on stjfl

[quote name="Gucci" post="1280745" timestamp="1348507341"]
[quote author=NY27 link=topic=102859.msg1280650#msg1280650 date=1348503108]
It going to be funny when LC or someone else sneaks in there and takes the title
[/quote]LC should win it all in Small School.
[/quote]

I don't see LC winning it all... I think Ornagefield white is right up there with them... If they aren't in the Super Bowl playing one another I would be surprised

[/quote]

1. Arrogant, no. Impressed with and proud of the skills and talent of a wonderful group of kids, yes.
2. I am not a coach of any bmt team nor do i have a kid on one. My son is in middle school and i have a nephew on Bmt B.
3. This is an adult forum so how can it be a bad example for kids?
4. This is a sports forum to talk about sports, aka "bragging board"
5. Bmt B is a "GREAT" team and will prove it. Bmt has basically had nothing worth talking about since it got in the league. It has sat here listening to all other schools, including yours im sure, bragging and talk smack every year about there "oh so great team. Now that Bmt has a great team and get on here and brag about it, you wanna shut us up. Ha, yea, ok.
6. This smack talking is all in fun between adults, until someone like you gets on here and ruins it. 

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280829" timestamp="1348510408"]
[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=102859.msg1280749#msg1280749 date=1348507684]
[/quote]

1. Arrogant, no. Impressed with and proud of the skills and talent of a wonderful group of kids, yes.
2. I am not a coach of any bmt team nor do i have a kid on one. My son is in middle school and i have a nephew on Bmt B.
5. Bmt B is a "GREAT" team and will prove it. Bmt has basically had nothing worth talking about since it got in the league. [b]It has sat here listening to all other schools, including yours im sure, bragging and talk smack every year about there "oh so great team.[/b] Now that Bmt has a great team and get on here and brag about it, you wanna shut us up. Ha, yea, ok.
6. This smack talking is all in fun between adults, until someone like you gets on here and ruins it.
[/quote]

No dog in the fight, but I monitor the forum fairly often.  I could not find a post in 2012 that bashed the Beaumont team before September 10, 2012, 11:15:11 AM, when Dawgs of Blue posted his thread claiming bashing. Maybe you can find one and prove me wrong.  It seems the bashing of Beaumont may be self inflicted...........

My son is 11 years old and I let him read the forum because of the following rule:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

You may want to go back and read the rules 8)

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1280849" timestamp="1348510934"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=102859.msg1280829#msg1280829 date=1348510408]
[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=102859.msg1280749#msg1280749 date=1348507684]
[/quote]

5. Bmt B is a "GREAT" team and will prove it. Bmt has basically had nothing worth talking about since it got in the league. [b]It has sat here listening to all other schools, including yours im sure, bragging and talk smack every year about there "oh so great team.[/b] Now that Bmt has a great team and get on here and brag about it, you wanna shut us up. Ha, yea, ok.
[/quote]

No dog in the fight, but I monitor the forum fairly often.  I could not find a post in 2012 that bashed the Beaumont team before September 10, 2012, 11:15:11 AM, when Dawgs of Blue posted his thread claiming bashing. Maybe you can find one and prove me wrong.  It seems the bashing of Beaumont may be self inflicted...........

My son is 11 years old and I let him read the forum because of the following rule:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

[/quote]

Dont put words in my mouth. I said other teams have "bragged and talked smack". Neither of which have anything to do with whatever it is your talking about bashing beaumont.

also i have read rule 8 as well as the others and no bad language has been used so try again on your attempt to make me look bad.

And thats all fine and dandy that your 11 year old looks on here. I have said nothing that an 11 year old should not see.

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280868" timestamp="1348511483"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=102859.msg1280849#msg1280849 date=1348510934]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=102859.msg1280829#msg1280829 date=1348510408]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dont put words in my mouth. I said other teams have "bragged and talked smack". Neither of which have anything to do with whatever it is your talking about bashing beaumont.

also i have read rule 8 as well as the others and no bad language has been used so try again on your attempt to make me look bad.

And thats all fine and dandy that your 11 year old looks on here. I have said nothing that an 11 year old should not see.
[/quote]

I was not trying to make you look bad, only responding to your public message.  You said this was an adult forum (see your #3), and I was just pointing out this is not just an adult forum and it could be bad for kids if they read some of the comments.

The claiming of bashing came from dawgs...

We as ADULTS, should try to set the example. There are 17 teams in all 4 divisions that are undefeated.  I have only heard Beaumont get upset because of the "smack" talk. 

and I don't recall putting words in your mouth.....please point that out......

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1280885" timestamp="1348512078"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=102859.msg1280868#msg1280868 date=1348511483]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=102859.msg1280849#msg1280849 date=1348510934]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was not trying to make you look bad, only responding to your public message.  You said this was an adult forum (see your #3), and I was just pointing out this is not just an adult forum and it could be bad for kids if they read some of the comments.

We as ADULTS, should try to set the example. There are 17 teams in all 4 divisions that are undefeated.  I have only heard Beaumont get upset because of the "smack" talk. 

and I don't recall putting words in your mouth.....please point that out......
[/quote]

My bad if i misspoke.

I, not Beaumont as i am not representing the town, league or team, am not upset about the smack talking. I am the one doing the smack talking. CantBeat is the one upset that I am smack talking and started this by calling me arrogant when in actuality i am just talking smack to get a rise out of the other teams on here. Which i have accompished  :D

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280901" timestamp="1348512680"]
and maybe you didnt put words in my mouth but it sounded like you were claiming that i was associated with that rant by Dawgs, which i had nothing to do with other than adding a lil fuel to the fire.
[/quote]

lol.....I completely understand......and smack is good.......Dawgs may carry it a little far sometimes 8) 8) ;D

maybe i should have started with a disclaimer in this day and age. lol

Bmt Pride can not be held responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance of any information writing on this site. While the information may be fact, fiction, opinion or just simply pure smack talk, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280954" timestamp="1348514483"]
maybe i should have started with a disclaimer in this day and age. lol

Bmt Pride can not be held responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance of any information writing on this site. While the information may be fact, fiction, opinion or just simply pure smack talk, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

+1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder