Baytown Sterling at Clear Falls Game Thread/Falls wins 45-7

WOSgrad

Ugly game for RSS.  Looks like coach has lost this team. Defense was blown away from the first to last snap. Offense was horrible and play calling was worse. Kids played their buts off but look to be set up for failure.

Falls defense had 9 in the box. Considering 6 linemen with some double teaming, they are totally out manned. Falls defense played in the backfield all night just like Lee.

Defensive front couldn't get any push so their linemen were on our linebackers at the snap.  Safeties made a lot of tackles.

12 games now doing the same thing with the same results.

I do not see how coach saves his job after this turd.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1265452" timestamp="1347156634"]
Give us some insight GCM
[/quote]

Did not go. Stayed home and watched UH lay another egg.

There is no quick fix here. Everyone wants to run the chuck-n-duck, but that did not work for the last 12 years either. It's an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

How can they come so close to beating Laporte last year for instance, then lay this egg this year.  I don't think the talent is too far different from last year to this.

I think the coach has lost the team as some have said.
Heck, it sounded like Sterling held their own against Kingwood Park in the scrimmage this year and they are not doing too bad.

Looks like they brought in a new qb according to the Chronicle stats.
I just had high hopes for this group of kids at Sterling now. 
If they're not going to use them, just send them to Lee already. ;D

Laporte obviously over looked them last year, I'm sure their kids sleep walked thru that game and took them lightly. Kind of like the Texans did today before Miami had a meltdown. That game is by far the only outlier from this coaches tenure. 

This coach has not only lost the players he has lost the community as well. Gccisd this is not acceptable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa