Buna vs. Kirbyville Game Thread/Kirbyville wins 31-16!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1264490" timestamp="1347081124"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102494.msg1264481#msg1264481 date=1347080534]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=102494.msg1264476#msg1264476 date=1347080343]
Forget winning.  I just want kville to put up a good fight but most importantly stay healthy.
[/quote] Forget winning?? Man you tripping. I give Jasper the edge because they seem to be on the roll, but this will be the toughest test for both teams.
[/quote]

Id take a healthy team going into district over a jasper win easily!
[/quote] I agree!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102494.msg1264481#msg1264481 date=1347080534]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=102494.msg1264476#msg1264476 date=1347080343]
Forget winning.  I just want kville to put up a good fight but most importantly stay healthy.
[/quote] Forget winning?? Man you tripping. I give Jasper the edge because they seem to be on the roll, but this will be the toughest test for both teams.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Smart man!

Any one that knows anything about Buna football should not have been on here talking smack about Buna winning in a blowout. The Kids try hard, they always have, but it is not their fault. Let's see if this basically sums up Buna's offense: 1st down, Run the ball; 2nd down, Run the ball; 3rd down, oh hell let's try a pass. Repeat that process pretty much for the entire game. Buna's offense would be great for a rainy night when the field is a mess, but if it has to put up some points quick, the old cougars would fall short. The tightend was open most of the night, i even heard Kville fans talk about how open he was, may want to try to throw him the ball more than once. Oh and one more thing, might wanna check Biddle for concussion, the play where he scored on the 2 point conversion, the safety came flying in and it was helmet to helmet. could hear from the sidelines.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes sir. I'm not sure the extent of injuries for Heywood, Brooks, Jacko, and Hughey, but I don't think I would push it this week and then a bye...like I said I don't know the injuries

I know Kville will come play hard, but you guys focusing on staying healthy for your tough district are on the right track. If yall were to pull it out that would just be an ego boost, which is fine, but a win against us wont matter after next week. Good luck throughout the year.

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="1264668" timestamp="1347108435"]
I know Kville will come play hard, but you guys focusing on staying healthy for your tough district are on the right track. If yall were to pull it out that would just be an ego boost, which is fine, but a win against us wont matter after next week. Good luck throughout the year.
[/quote]
I agree...and good luck to the Dogs this season. It sure looks like ya'll have the makings a good run at "IT"... 8)

I would like to say,the quarterback for kville had a very good game against buna. Since the running game is hurt and on sidelines its nice to see the passing game making a comeback. I think all the wildcats played great.. Kvilles QB threw for overyou. 300 yards and hadyou a TDcoma TD.  Just saying-

i would also like to say Good job to kirbyville, but also to the Buna PLAYERS.  The group of seniors that Buna has is a class act and has always given their all into whatever sport they are playing. The Team is as talented as any they have had before. Continue to push yourselves and your teammates towards your goals and i wish you all nothing but the best for the remainder of this football season. Until Buna Independant School District and it's supporters decide to make some changes, ESPECIALLY within the football program, Buna football will continue to be mediocre at best, no matter the talent level of the players

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1264358" timestamp="1347076827"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=102494.msg1264346#msg1264346 date=1347076504]
Hope all the players are healthy by District :-\...gunna need em' 8) next up ....Jasper :-X
[/quote] We will be be fine come district. Jasper seems to be on a roll and its gonna be tough defeating them in the Bone yard.
[/quote]
Tough?? No no no. Lol Cleveland was tough on Kville. Jasper will be more than tough at home. Especially after whooping up on Ofield like they did last week.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1266013" timestamp="1347212171"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102494.msg1264358#msg1264358 date=1347076827]
Hope all the players are healthy by District :-\...gunna need em' 8) next up ....Jasper :-X
[/quote] We will be be fine come district. Jasper seems to be on a roll and its gonna be tough defeating them in the Bone yard.
[/quote]
Tough?? No no no. Lol Cleveland was tough on Kville. Jasper will be more than tough at home. Especially after whooping up on Ofield like they did last week.
[/quote] Forget the Cleveland game, Woodville will get blowed out by Kirbyville. Y'all struggled with Shepard and they are no where near our caliber.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1266161" timestamp="1347220440"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=102494.msg1266013#msg1266013 date=1347212171]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102494.msg1264358#msg1264358 date=1347076827]
[/quote]
[/quote] For the Cleveland game, Woodville will get blowed out by Kirbyville. Y'all struggled with Shepard and they are no where near our caliber.
[/quote]
And the opinion of a biased, uneducated, high school student who doesn't belong on this website means what to me? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You either dont get out much and watch football oustide of Kville or you play and have a false sense of hope in a mediocre team that will be average and nothing more this year. Newton will beat them, EC will beat them, Woodville has the talent to beat them decidingly as well, Anahuac can beat them, and Kountze will compete with them. If you think Kville is at some level that is any higher than any of the teams in this district, then you might as well get off this site because you will keep getting embarrassed. AND BTW *blown *nowhere *Shepherd

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1266168" timestamp="1347220897"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102494.msg1266161#msg1266161 date=1347220440]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=102494.msg1266013#msg1266013 date=1347212171]
[/quote]
[/quote] For the Cleveland game, Woodville will get blowed out by Kirbyville. Y'all struggled with Shepard and they are no where near our caliber.
[/quote] Woodville won't beat Kirbyville I can promise you that. Y'all not good enough. I guess you gonna learn the hard way. I'll be looking for your dumb butt after this game is played.
And the opinion of a biased, uneducated, high school student who doesn't belong on this website means what to me? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You either dont get out much and watch football oustide of Kville or you play and have a false sense of hope in a mediocre team that will be average and nothing more this year. Newton will beat them, EC will beat them, Woodville has the talent to beat them decidingly as well, Anahuac can beat them, and Kountze will compete with them. If you think Kville is at some level that is any higher than any of the teams in this district, then you might as well get off this site because you will keep getting embarrassed. AND BTW *blown *nowhere *Shepherd
[/quote]

[quote name="HowboutdemHoGS" post="1264933" timestamp="1347129150"]
i would also like to say Good job to kirbyville, but also to the Buna PLAYERS.  The group of seniors that Buna has is a class act and has always given their all into whatever sport they are playing. The Team is as talented as any they have had before. Continue to push yourselves and your teammates towards your goals and i wish you all nothing but the best for the remainder of this football season. Until Buna Independant School District and it's supporters decide to make some changes, ESPECIALLY within the football program, Buna football will continue to be mediocre at best, no matter the talent level of the players
[/quote]Really? You must have a son that cant play. Easy to spot!

i apologize for not responding to your statement sooner, fishingislife, and i probably would not even bother but you brought up my son. No where in any of my posts have I brought up anything about any one player, i was and always have talked about Buna football in general. My son did play, and was not a bad player, ask the guys on the team or the people that know him, heck you probably even know him. He CHOSE not to play after some heated discussions between him and i, i left the decision about him playing or not totally up to him.  The opinions that i have posted here on this site, isn't because of my son not playing, but from the many years of watching football in buna. What is EASY TO SPOT is that you were upset about what i wrote, hence you having to bring up my son, maybe what i said hit home for you. I will be more than happy to discuss my opinions and hear yours also, if you like.

Sorry for bumping this old thread up, just couldn't let it go without saying something. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin