Liberty darkhorse

Sure it's Liberty's program and not the new huge a** HS dayton built, along with the fact that YOUR stewart actually tries to get kids in college unlike his brother who hid and threw away letters for years. Lets just leave it be, Dayton is the better team. Take away the LIBERTY players, how far would they go? Ok, thought so.

Jerry Stewart is a great coach but not a brother to your former Stewart. Surely after 3 or 4 years you cannot still be blaming him? Are you? I will not trade words any further but buckle down for a long season and zero playoff wins.

It's clear you have no knowledge, they ARE brothers. Smh. lol look at what you're doing to yourself. I'm blaming his actions along, it's facts guy. Liberty move-outs are starring all over SETX. Glenn Roberts, Markain and Isaiah Chambers to name a few. Past Jerremy Roberts, AJ Dugat, Mike Dugat, Lamar Mitchell. Just leave it alone. Time shall tell.

When they leave Liberty they are no longer "Liberty players". Liberty is a shrinking town that people are trying to escape from. The school is academically challenged and parents want their kids elsewhere. The football team will never regain the former prominance that was achieved when they dropped from 4A. They will continue to get their annual beating from Huffman and Coldspring.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254295" timestamp="1346290907"]
It's clear you have no knowledge, they ARE brothers. Smh. lol look at what you're doing to yourself. I'm blaming his actions along, it's facts guy. Liberty move-outs are starring all over SETX. Glenn Roberts, Markain and Isaiah Chambers to name a few. Past Jerremy Roberts, AJ Dugat, Mike Dugat, Lamar Mitchell. Just leave it alone. Time shall tell.
[/quote] I know for a fact the Chambers boys have been in Dayton for a VAST majority of their school lives. What are you talking about?

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254371" timestamp="1346295694"]
Dude, Marvin Sr. lives in Liberty. They've been going to school there for about 5 years. I know them
[/quote]
Dude.....I guess the Dugats are mare talented than I thought. Liberty players???? really??? they must have attended BOTH schools since the went to school at DAYTON with my kids AND I coached them both in pitching machine and live arm. I also coached with AND against their father---who is a class act BTW.
AS FOR KNOWLEDGE......allow me to drop some on you DUDE--Jeff Stewart is the son of OJ Stewart of Dayton. Jerry Stewart is from Arkansas----they are only brothers in the eyes of GOD

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1254611" timestamp="1346338896"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102122.msg1254371#msg1254371 date=1346295694]
Dude, Marvin Sr. lives in Liberty. They've been going to school there for about 5 years. I know them
[/quote]
Dude.....I guess the Dugats are mare talented than I thought. Liberty players???? really??? they must have attended BOTH schools since the went to school at DAYTON with my kids AND I coached them both in pitching machine and live arm. I also coached with AND against their father---who is a class act BTW.
AS FOR KNOWLEDGE......allow me to drop some on you DUDE--Jeff Stewart is the son of OJ Stewart of Dayton. Jerry Stewart is from Arkansas----they are only brothers in the eyes of GOD
[/quote]

Where you go to school doesn't constitute where your family is from, AND thanks for the kind words about UNCLE Alonzo.. lol. Numerous ppl I know went to school with both stewart's and say jeff is the younger brother of Jerry. Could be wrong, doubt it. Anywho I'm through arguing with you. Made my points, don't really care.

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1254659" timestamp="1346341754"]
Just one last point----the greatest advancement for Liberty football in the last decade was...............the Barbers Hill Eagles moving to 4A
[/quote]

If you read back, I admit that Liberty has sucked for 8 years.. has nothing to do with BH and everything to do with how things have been handled.

[list type=decimal]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254718" timestamp="1346345964"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=102122.msg1254611#msg1254611 date=1346338896]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102122.msg1254371#msg1254371 date=1346295694]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Where you go to school doesn't constitute where your family is from, AND thanks for the kind words about UNCLE Alonzo.. lol. Numerous ppl I know went to school with both stewart's and say jeff is the younger brother of Jerry. Could be wrong, doubt it. Anywho I'm through arguing with you. Made my points, don't really care.
[/quote]You are wrong about the Stewarts....do not doubt me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder