Ocho's Wk 1 PW Spreads

Swami

[quote name="Gucci" post="1248547" timestamp="1345641255"]
Vidor over Lumberton White ??? And Beaumont blue by 40 ??? I don't think both Lumberton teams will lose at their house. Just my opinion tho
[/quote]I was being nice to Lum R, considering Blue beat Red by 30 both games last year and this years game has the potential to be even worse. (Show some respect here blue and not embarrass the kids.) Far as Lum W, they also lost a lot last year,(including the coach) only way this game will be close is if I'm thinking of the wrong Vidor team. Vidor is a strong play to be playing B in the Super Bowl this year if they can get pass Png W

[quote name="bradyb" post="1248747" timestamp="1345662261"]
OCHO.... Might want to think about that Ktz game. Will be much closer than 30 points
[/quote]Please- they smacked you guys last year with a young team. If im not mistaken, i think it was in less then 2 quarters before Kountze threw in the towel.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1248748" timestamp="1345662324"]
Thanks for the bulletin board material...they are out to prove they are not just last year flag kids...so we will see
[/quote]Take a picture, write it down, do whatever you have to do. White, and maybe purple will make some noise. Nothing wrong with being Optimistic ;)Just don't be overly optimistic

[quote name="bradyb" post="1248775" timestamp="1345665112"]
I'm just telling ya buddy, pee wee will do much better this year. Will you give me 34 points and make a wager  ;)
[/quote]Another overly optimistic person. Kountze will get run ruled sir. 28+ is what I will give you in a wager.

[quote name="olddognewtricks" post="1248792" timestamp="1345666530"]
I wouldn't count Orangefield White or Orange against West Orange Stark Blue and White.... I heard Orangefield looked good in both their scrimmages. Nederland Gold and Black are gonna be tough this year
[/quote]Thanks for the reminder. OF Qb is the real deal. I think they split with Wos this weekend. Which team is the fast qb on??

[quote name="Ocho" post="1248813" timestamp="1345668121"]
[quote author=olddognewtricks link=topic=101878.msg1248792#msg1248792 date=1345666530]
I wouldn't count Orangefield White or Orange against West Orange Stark Blue and White.... I heard Orangefield looked good in both their scrimmages. Nederland Gold and Black are gonna be tough this year
[/quote]Thanks for the reminder. OF Qb is the real deal. I think they split with Wos this weekend. Which team is the fast qb on??
[/quote]

I don't know what team he is on at all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12