Ocho's Wk 1 PW Spreads

Swami

[quote name="Gucci" post="1248942" timestamp="1345682685"]
Your guesstimation  is way off
[/quote]So what, so is Vegas on some days and nights :D I asked you not to take it personal. Every week i put out spreads and power rankings. Some like it, some don't,( and I don't care which side you fall on) On another note, Im probably off on a few games this week, but I can guarantee you that I will be sharper then Gillette after week 1 ;D

[quote name="Ocho" post="1248727" timestamp="1345660081"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=101878.msg1248547#msg1248547 date=1345641255]
Vidor over Lumberton White ??? And Beaumont blue by 40 ??? I don't think both Lumberton teams will lose at their house. Just my opinion tho
[/quote]I was being nice to Lum R, considering Blue beat Red by 30 both games last year and this years game has the potential to be even worse. (Show some respect here blue and not embarrass the kids.) Far as Lum W, they also lost a lot last year,(including the coach) only way this game will be close is if I'm thinking of the wrong Vidor team. Vidor is a strong play to be playing B in the Super Bowl this year if they can get pass Png W
[/quote]

You're wrong...Lum Red spanked Bmt Blue. Bmt GOLD is the team that got the best of Lum Red.  Still gettin out the cobwebs Ocho?

[quote]
You're wrong...Lum Red spanked Bmt Blue. Bmt GOLD is the team that got the best of Lum Red.  Still gettin out the cobwebs Ocho?
[/quote]

The Beaumont BLUE Team this year IS the Beaumont GOLD Team from LAST Year so OCHO is right. We spanked Lumberton Red. We had to change colors to match brothers playing on Junior Blue and Senior for scheduling. Same Team, same Coaches, new Color; Gold = Blue; Blue = Gold.

What about respect for the 4 kids Beaumont Blue had to give up thanks to Lumberton's Coach? He was at our draft as the STJFL Rep and didn't say a word about our draft results, waits till the week of the game to decide we have too many 8 year olds. Why not point it out that night since he was there along with a PNG STJFL Rep??? But no, wait till game week to protest and cause 4 kids who have been practicing for 4 weeks to be told the night before that they can't play. Sounds pretty calculated.

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1250498" timestamp="1345854003"]
[quote]
[/quote]

The Beaumont BLUE Team this year IS the Beaumont GOLD Team from LAST Year so OCHO is right. We spanked Lumberton Red. We had to change colors to match brothers playing on Junior Blue and Senior for scheduling. Same Team, same Coaches, new Color; Gold = Blue; Blue = Gold.

What about respect for the 4 kids Beaumont Blue had to give up thanks to Lumberton's Coach? He was at our draft as the STJFL Rep and didn't say a word about our draft results, waits till the week of the game to decide we have too many 8 year olds. Why not point it out that night since he was there along with a PNG STJFL Rep??? But no, wait till game week to protest and cause 4 kids who have been practicing for 4 weeks to be told the night before that they can't play. Sounds pretty calculated.
[/quote]JUST EXTRA MOTIVATION!! They can take 4 more and give us 4 more 7's and it still won't fade us. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83