2012 Memorial Titans

[quote name="bnic1500" post="1244364" timestamp="1344863009"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=101500.msg1244359#msg1244359 date=1344861868]
[quote author=RHBoiler link=topic=101500.msg1243483#msg1243483 date=1344552955]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=101500.msg1242944#msg1242944 date=1344453124]
NO PLAYOFFS!!! :P
[/quote]

Even if they do make it . . . [b]AIN'T NO WAAAAYYYYYYYY PAM IS GOING TO BEAT MANVEL if they meet up in the playoffs!!!!!!!  [/b]  ;D
[/quote]I AGREE 100%!!
[/quote]

The same thing was said that there was NO WAAAAYYYY [b]PAM [/b] would beat [b]LaPorte[/b] if they met up in the playoffs and look what happened. Anything is possible!!!!
[/quote]

;D @ ^^^^

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bnic1500" post="1244364" timestamp="1344863009"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=101500.msg1244359#msg1244359 date=1344861868]
[quote author=RHBoiler link=topic=101500.msg1243483#msg1243483 date=1344552955]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=101500.msg1242944#msg1242944 date=1344453124]
NO PLAYOFFS!!! :P
[/quote]

Even if they do make it . . . [b]AIN'T NO WAAAAYYYYYYYY PAM IS GOING TO BEAT MANVEL if they meet up in the playoffs!!!!!!!  [/b]  ;D
[/quote]I AGREE 100%!!
[/quote]

The same thing was said that there was NO WAAAAYYYY [b]PAM [/b] would beat [b]LaPorte[/b] if they met up in the playoffs and look what happened. Anything is possible!!!!
[/quote] ;)

[quote name="bnic1500" post="1244392" timestamp="1344869048"]
[quote author=OlDawg link=topic=101500.msg1244389#msg1244389 date=1344868197]
...and there's La Porte again... :o
[/quote]

La Porte was mentioned just to reference the fact that anything can happen. Never Say Never[b][/b]
[/quote]This is actually kind of funny when you re-read your response. I'll laugh my rear off when Deer Park beats PAM this year. PAM fans seem to think the only game is Week 10 against LP. It's pretty much all I hear on this board and others. LP fans seem to be saying every week will be a battle. Different mindset I guess.

[quote name="OlDawg" post="1244446" timestamp="1344874790"]
[quote author=bnic1500 link=topic=101500.msg1244392#msg1244392 date=1344869048]
[quote author=OlDawg link=topic=101500.msg1244389#msg1244389 date=1344868197]
...and there's La Porte again... :o
[/quote]

La Porte was mentioned just to reference the fact that anything can happen. Never Say Never[b][/b]
[/quote]This is actually kind of funny when you re-read your response. I'll laugh my rear off when Deer Park beats PAM this year. PAM fans seem to think the only game is Week 10 against LP. It's pretty much all I hear on this board and others. LP fans seem to be saying every week will be a battle. Different mindset I guess.
[/quote]of course every week is a battle. when week 10 is brought up its cause that should be for the district title.

I think PAM is in for a rude awakeninig this year. After losing that three headed monster tandum @qb , runningback, and receiver it is gonna be tough. Heard the QB Fisk isn't cutting the mustard and PAm may be looking to their punter to take the reins of the offense. Should be interesting to see. Only time will tell.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1244486" timestamp="1344878845"]
I think PAM is in for a rude awakeninig this year. After losing that three headed monster tandum @qb , runningback, and receiver it is gonna be tough. [b]Heard the QB Fisk isn't cutting the mustard [/b] and PAm may be looking to their punter to take the reins of the offense. Should be interesting to see. Only time will tell.
[/quote]That aint what i heard from people who have been watching them practice.  ;)

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1244486" timestamp="1344878845"]
I think PAM is in for a rude awakeninig this year. After losing that three headed monster tandum @qb , runningback, and receiver it is gonna be tough. Heard the QB Fisk isn't cutting the mustard and PAm may be looking to their punter to take the reins of the offense. Should be interesting to see. Only time will tell.
[/quote]

I'm willing to bet you that WHOMEVER you heard that from has not seen Fisk "sling the rock" and secondly, how could he "not cut the mustard" when two-a-days just started TODAY?

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1244527" timestamp="1344881184"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=101500.msg1244486#msg1244486 date=1344878845]
[/quote]

I'm willing to bet you that WHOMEVER you heard that from has not seen Fisk "sling the rock" and secondly, how could he "not cut the mustard" when two-a-days just started TODAY?
[/quote]he must be doing something right at QB if he's the starter, but thats just my opinion.  :-X

Its a new season and The Titans are under attack as usual. For those who are so bitter and critical towards them; remember that these are only kids who are giving it their best shot. They will leave it all on the field just like the kids you support. Go Titans!!!

[quote name="bigd92" post="1244753" timestamp="1344913442"]
Its a new season and The Titans are under attack as usual. For those who are so bitter and critical towards them; remember that these are only kids who are giving it their best shot. They will leave it all on the field just like the kids you support. Go Titans!!!
[/quote]its the kids who saying Fisk doing a good job on his throws. they the ones catching the ball so i tend to believe them

i'm a titan fan and my observation of fisk from last year wasnt too great. i know other factors included him not getting as many reps and in blow out games it was hand the ball off. however the passes i did see him throw,they were in the dirt or well over thrown. is the lott kid still on the team?? i heard he was actually better??

as far as people keep saying the "three headed monster" is gone,well to be honest,that "monster" was only present a few times last year. maybe the first 3-4games. if you remember holmes was hurt and didn't play a whole lot last year. even in the playoff game against clear springs he saw LIMITED action and that was a tough game. seales had always been there. they started throwing to him last year. year before that you just had other star players on the field with him. both ledays will be a handfull for secondaries as these wr's stand 6'2" last time i checked,might have grown an inch. throw in rucker at the slot and wr's are really complete. if these two young rb's pan out, PAM should go atleast 4 rds deep. remember,nobody knew who nate holmes was two years ago. nobody knew who jamaal charles was(except for lincoln alumni). PAM is at a point to where they can replace some of the talent without missing a beat. QB is the only issue they will have.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1245670" timestamp="1345132937"]
i'm a titan fan and my observation of fisk from last year wasnt too great. i know other factors included him not getting as many reps and in blow out games it was hand the ball off. however the passes i did see him throw,they were in the dirt or well over thrown. is the lott kid still on the team?? i heard he was actually better??

as far as people keep saying the "three headed monster" is gone,well to be honest,that "monster" was only present a few times last year. maybe the first 3-4games. if you remember holmes was hurt and didn't play a whole lot last year. even in the playoff game against clear springs he saw LIMITED action and that was a tough game. seales had always been there. they started throwing to him last year. year before that you just had other star players on the field with him. both ledays will be a handfull for secondaries as these wr's stand 6'2" last time i checked,might have grown an inch. throw in rucker at the slot and wr's are really complete. if these two young rb's pan out, PAM should go atleast 4 rds deep. remember,nobody knew who nate holmes was two years ago. nobody knew who jamaal charles was(except for lincoln alumni). PAM is at a point to where they can replace some of the talent without missing a beat. QB is the only issue they will have.
[/quote]

1) Lott chose to focus on basketball.
2) "LIMITED" can't expect a QB to as accurate as your starter when he doesn't get the playing time. (Fisk will be fine, he's not an issue)
3)WR's you forgot Jacobs. A JR that was also in the rotation last season.
4) RB's will "pan out" as have several that will be in rotation. (all of which will have defenses gasping for air)

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1245726" timestamp="1345137741"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=101500.msg1245681#msg1245681 date=1345133853]
PAM 6-4 and no playoffs
[/quote]

The title of the thread is "2012 Memorial Titans"![b] It doesn't read "2012 PNG Indians[/b]"  ;D
[/quote] ;)

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1245854" timestamp="1345154058"]
why r all these png fans hating but they scared 2 death to play us and they sure as heck didnt want any when jamaal was at pam,its just sad how folks hate on our kids but all i got to say is play ball,if png came into 215a they wouldnt win 1 game
[/quote]

They(PN-G) obviously had enough of scrimmaging PAM since PAM will see Stump and Atascocita for it's only scrimmage....

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1245854" timestamp="1345154058"]
why r all these png fans hating but they scared 2 death to play us and they sure as heck didnt want any when jamaal was at pam,its just sad how folks hate on our kids but all i got to say is play ball,if png came into 215a they wouldnt win 1 game
[/quote]ouch!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder