The SETX Coaching Carousel has finally stopped spinning....I think

Well, it shows what I know!

I have just heard reports that Orange Community Christian has had a coaching change as well.

Larry Spears has been named the new head coach, replacing Adam Strandberg.  Congrats to Coach Spears.

Also, I don't know the circumstances of Coach Strandberg's departure.  But if he sees this I wish him well at his new endeavor and thank him for his help in getting info for the area's smallest football program.  He was an enthusiastic leader.

[quote name="JOROB" post="1239399" timestamp="1343156156"]
Adam is now with LCM. He did a great job for CCS and there is no doubt he will do a great job at LCM.
[/quote]

Thank you for the info and I agree, LC-M has gotten a good one.

Thanks guys! As far as me being enthusiastic....well yeah you could say that  ;) (maybe a little too much some times), I just love this game and have a passion for leading young men to do the best that they can do on and off the field.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I left CCS on great terms. Coach Crouch called me and offered me a postition and I talked it over with CCS Administration, my coaching staff, and players. I had some pretty good advice from all of them to take advantage of going to a great school. It was not an easy choice to leave a program that I helped build from the ground up, an amazing coaching staff that is like family, and a group of boys that would do just about anything for me. I am very honored to have been the coach at CCS, but I am also looking forward and honored to be a part of Randy's staff up at LC-M with a great group of coaches up there as well. I hope I can bring some good stuff to the table and help push the Bears into the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin