Setxsports Previews thread location

Should setxsports move the football previews thread to a easier location for members to navigate to ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should setxsports move the football previews thread to a easier location for members to navigate to ?

• No
    • No

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1234440" timestamp="1341760606"]
Okay, it looks like I am going to have to use the clear blunt language again.

Every year that SETXsports has posted the SETXsports High School Football Previews, it has used a section apart from the High School Football section.  Those that have claimed that this is a new format for the previews know absolutely nothing of which they speak. This marks the 5th consecutive year that SETXsports has done previews in this manner and there has been nary a complaint about it's location until this year.

If you are one of the apparently scant few who are seemingly unable or unwilling to master the simple steps of clicking "SETXsports Forum" at the top of the page to get you to the main index and then click on the Previews section, I have still tried to accomadate you!  First, I have a thread in this section that has all of the schools previewed to date and the links that will send you directly to the preview thread you desire.  Heck!  You don't even have to be logged in to SETXsports as links have also been posted on the SETXsports Facebook Account and have been tweeted from the SETXsports Twitter Account!  And apparently it has been effective because as of the time I started typing this post, 5453 people had managed to effectively use one of more of the methods above to view one of the previews posted to date!

In short, I could give a rats rear end of what threads or polls are put up complaining about the location of the SETXsports High School Football Previews.  They have always been in a separate section and as long as I am doing them, unless I am instructed otherwise by the owner of this message board, they will remain in a separate section.  For those who can't manage to find their way to them with ALL of the avenues I have provided, then God help you!
[/quote]

That's what I'm talking about !  Get em, Grad !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86