District 10-2A

Predictions on the championship, how the district will play out, the top defensive and offensive players, how the new coaches will play out, etc.

I believe that the district will play out like this:

1. Newton
2. EC
3. Woodville
4. Kirbyville
5. Anahuac
6. Hardin
7. Warren
8. Kountze

Some of the impact players should be Dale Dean(Newton), Kevin Shorter(Newton), Glenn Roberts(EC), Marcus Harrison(Woodville), Domonique Lockhart(Woodville), im not sure of Kville's players, Anahuac should have several, Dylan Williams(Hardin), Kolton Perfect (Warren), Hunter Holloway(Warren), and Kountze lost alot of talent.

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1234324" timestamp="1341684530"]
Kirbyvilles
Keene, Haywood, Jacko, Brooks to name a few
[i]GO KATS!![/i]
[/quote]
I was mstaken. I thought Jacko graduated. lol oops. And Kville was my question mark team. As I said in a previous post, they'll have to prove themselves to me first before I give them a playoff spot.

other than some of the standouts last year was a young new team that should be much improved...and yes there is ???? in how they will be in progress...I'm sure I left out some players that will make an impact, because I'm still learning this new team. 8)

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1234328" timestamp="1341686038"]
other than some of the standouts last year was a young new team that should be much improved...and yes there is ???? in how they will be in progress...I'm sure I left out some players that will make an impact, because I'm still learning this new team. 8)
[/quote]
Understandable lol but i hope Kville is improved. Itll make this a little more interesting.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1234332" timestamp="1341688680"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=100860.msg1234328#msg1234328 date=1341686038]
[/quote]
Understandable lol but i hope Kville is improved. Itll make this a little more interesting.
[/quote]
From what I've heard (hearsay) Coach Neece is making progress with this young team...last year was rough, but playing against tough teams like WOS, Newton, Coldspring, BC, Vidor, ect. in preseason help them, and that along with dropping to 2A this season, this team should be as prepared as one could ask...JMHO  8)
It will be a nail bitting battle  ;) 8)

If your looking for that All District player or even next level player in Kirbyville then you wont find it like we are used too.  Kville does have several kids returning with good talent though.  Dont count them out yet!  Kville D will be returning alot of key players.  Defense should be much improved with new coachs and kids returning.  Kville played last year with a very young O line due to some injuries and kids leaving.  They get a few of them back from injury and with the experience the fresh and soph's got last year should have a much better year!  With the schedule they played last year I wouldnt gauge how well they do in this new district by their record from last year.  Kville will make some noise this year in this district  I think Newton will be that much better than everyone else this year and have no problems with the sweep but teams like Woodville, EC, and Anahuac, look out!  your road to the playoffs just got a little bit rougher!

Totally new defensive scheme.  One that is very simple but will utilize the skills of the athletes that will be on the defensive side of the ball.  The excitement is back in K-ville.  Brand new year, kids returning that have had a rough schedule under there belt from last year, along with a playoff appearance.  Plus as the year went on you could see the development in the younger kids.  Coach Neece and staff will have them ready to play come August 30th at Lamar.  They will then steadily improve and be ready to make a run in district.  EC and Newton will be the cream of the crop in the district.  Hopefully, Kville can win the rest and claim 1 of the 3 playoff spots.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder