Ford Park Fall Baseball League & All-Star Game

Come join us at Ford Park for our Fall Rec Baseball League.  The league is very relaxed fun atmosphere, but competitive enough that kids will get a lot out of it.

- Practices are limited and optional
- games are sunday afternoons after church
- free kids/coaches clinic
- 70 degree weather
- parents don't have to do anything except cheer on their kids
- kids get to play at Ford Park (one of the finest facilities in the country)
- Last year, we had 550+ kids, 47 teams, representing every league in the area
- We will try to honor coach requests and groups, but no team stacking

For more info, please visit our website at www.setexasbaseballacademy.com .

Click here to print out a Fall 2012 registration form: 
http://www.setexasbaseballacademy.com/fallregistrationform.html

We plan on having an All-Star game this year.  All All-Stars will be picked by the kids.

Thanks.
Jason Tyner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are closing in on 400 registrations, so i think we will probably be over 600 kids.  Gonna be a great fall.  Atmosphere is fun and laid back, but still some good baseball.  Hope everyone comes and tries it out, if you haven't already.

Interested coaches, can email me 3 coaches shirt sizes & your top 5 choices for MLB teams.

Final week of registration.  Parents, coaches and leagues please get your stuff in to me on time.  I can't start finalizing rosters and ordering uniforms until i have everyone's forms.

Deadline is Sunday, Aug. 19th

Anyone that would like to pay with CC can call 409-842-3900 during Academy working hours.

• 2 weeks later...
Seems like something "SHADY" is going on!!  Look at the coaches in Majors, then just go look at the Rosters. There is a certain coach that has a team but for some reason his entire roster is missing. At first i thought maybe it was a miss print, then his team is on the schedules but still no roster for his team. Maybe someone can explain why! It may have to do with a try-out! lol We will see!!!!

It's been taking care of, maybe just a mistake!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder