20-2A Predictions? ?

• 2 weeks later...
Well we lost in the regional finals to the state champs who we were up by 9 on at the start of the 4th... we were missing a starter and a key bench player that game. We will return 4 of 5 starters this year.. one of our best was only a freshman last year.. (Justin harper).. oh and we get that Grayland arnold id lol i hear he is pretty good..  but i would definitely say we are one of the favorites :-)

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1236469" timestamp="1342489775"]
Well we lost in the regional finals to the state champs who we were up by 9 on at the start of the 4th... we were missing a starter and a key bench player that game. We will return 4 of 5 starters this year.. one of our best was only a freshman last year.. (Justin harper).. oh and we get that Grayland arnold id lol i hear he is pretty good..  but i would definitely say we are one of the favorites :-)
[/quote]
Mayb so. Definitely should be good. I see all those good teams. Its gonna be tough. They'll have their work cut out big time. But they have just as much a shot as any one of those teams, so we will see.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1237079" timestamp="1342620545"]
What's Jamazdon Powell's status? Is he expected to play this season or is it pretty much over for him at this point?
[/quote]  jamazdon is playing. Looks like he has his head on straight this summer and in pretty good shape.

There is nobody in 2A in there District that can play with them.

I watched them play for the last couple weeks, there are deep and quick. I wasn't sure if Arnold could play at that level but he did good. Darrion wasn't there last night and Arnold did just fine. The good thing is he don't have to be a shooter, He can find the open man. I think with Justin getting that Freshman year behind him he will definitly fill the outside shooting of Lynn. They do miss a lot of easy shots under the basket though. Its just summer league though. Maz look fine also, he always does, it's his school work that usually gets him in trouble. Good Luck to Joubert.

[quote name="bball2011" post="1237278" timestamp="1342644213"]

There is nobody in 2A in there District that can play with them.

I watched them play for the last couple weeks, there are deep and quick. I wasn't sure if Arnold could play at that level but he did good. Darrion wasn't there last night and Arnold did just fine. The good thing is he don't have to be a shooter, He can find the open man. I think with Justin getting that Freshman year behind him he will definitly fill the outside shooting of Lynn. They do miss a lot of easy shots under the basket though. Its just summer league though. Maz look fine also, he always does, it's his school work that usually gets him in trouble. Good Luck to Joubert.
[/quote]

Sounds good. I think Justin will move over to Linn's spot this upcoming season. He was the best pure shooter next to Linn. Powell should move to the other guard spot were Justin played last year. One thing for sure is that we'll be DEADLY beyond the arc and with our quickness on the press. If Powell stays eligible this year I can see us playing in Austin in March.

Arnold is going to surpise ALOT of people.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder