2012 Texas Football Magazine

Beaumont Walmart has them. They are in the mag section by the electronics in the back. There are not with the other football books like lindies, they are on the bottom to the very left. Wife gave birth to my baby boy yesterday so needed some reading material at the hospital, lol. Took a picture with him next to the magazine. Getting him started early. Lol.

I haven't seen a copy myself yet, but a friend posted on Facebook that DCTF gives its breakdown on the Port Neches-Groves "Panthers."

If so, that's a pretty egregious error (especially since PN-G opened its 2010 season by setting the attendance record at the DCTF Classic in the Alamodome) and a great way to leave about 10,000 copies sitting on Southeast Texas shelves.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="kicker" post="1232496" timestamp="1340487552"]
Beaumont Walmart has them. They are in the mag section by the electronics in the back. There are not with the other football books like lindies, they are on the bottom to the very left. Wife gave birth to my baby boy yesterday so needed some reading material at the hospital, lol. Took a picture with him next to the magazine. Getting him started early. Lol.
[/quote]

Congrats to you and your wife and wishing "Next generation KICKER" a great life. :)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1232537" timestamp="1340504423"]
... that DCTF gives its breakdown on the Port Neches-Groves "Panthers."
[/quote]

It AMAZES me how people wait with such anticipation for DCTF to come out each year. Its basically regurgitated information that should be read for [i]entertainment purposes, only[/i]. Want real insight and accuracy? Read the reviews right here on SETX!  8)

Buc Fan most of the guys do buy DCFM for entertainment, and information, alot of the information and stimulus for confersation comes from DCFM.  This year the day the magazine went on sale I also got my letter for my season tickets (Nederland) to me it always seems like the start of the football season. 

Finally was able to pick me up a copy yesterday. Panthers ? dangit. Now what and the heck am I gonna do with all this PNG INDIANS Stuff ? Are our colors going to remain the same ? I sure hope so ! LMBO !!!!!  I wonder how many other teams in the magazine have wrong listings. You would think that with a publication such as Dave Campbell's they would have proofed it better.

Kicker, congrats on the addition. Nothing better than being a parent.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1232688" timestamp="1340619482"]
Finally was able to pick me up a copy yesterday. Panthers ? dangit. Now what and the heck am I gonna do with all this PNG INDIANS Stuff ? Are our colors going to remain the same ? I sure hope so ! LMBO !!!!!  I wonder how many other teams in the magazine have wrong listings. You would think that with a publication such as Dave Campbell's they would have proofed it better.

Kicker, congrats on the addition. Nothing better than being a parent.
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder