• Yeah-Yeah
    • Travis Lithicum (srry on Spelling
    • PAyton Smith
    • Fernaido Uribe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am saying is that I was expecting alot more from him. The way you people talk about Waldrup you make him sound like hes going to be the next Ronaldinho. Kirby on the other hand does live up to the expectations set by this message board. I mean, come on, Kirby has a hat trick and is out of the game before the half is even over. He is the best player in SETX hands down.

The guy they call Yeah Yeah is not the best player in SETX. After seeing him play tonight there were 2-3 people on Vidors team that were even with him, skill wise. Kirby has my vote.

I never said better... read it again. But, since everyone is still saying he is the best player in SETX he must have had an off night. I still think there are players in PNG, Vidor, and LCM that are in his class.

Matt Kirby....but also to name a few other amazing players, none as good as Kirby but definitely in the top ten; Ben Hanks, Nathan Stockie (GK), Donnie Carona, and Brent Fiedler.

P.S. all these guys are from Kelly and are just as good as any of the other guys named on here. So what im trying to say is Kelly, with the help of the great Joe Fontana, produces amazing soccer players and will keep on doing it for years to come.

I love Fernando - Skilled, Awesome Team Player and LOves the game. . . . He is right under Kirby - i think he could be as good if he would control some of the temper on the Field. . . I also want to state he might have controled that. i have not seen him play since we played together in the Mexican League.

yeah yeah, "waldrup", is also a very talented player in our area ..... ive played select soccer with him and i have played against him in houston ... we both play 1st D.....he is a very skilled player .... he pretty much has it all .... hes got speed,ball control, foot skills and he can finish......GOOD LUCK "WALDRUP"....FERNANDO !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew