*2007 SE Texas Coaches On The Move*

KFDM COOP

Claude Tarver..Bridge City. Relocating to Fort Worth.

John Clayton..Ozen Reassigned.

Danny Lauve.... Jasper. Accepted Elgin job.

Ricky Lock........Woodville. Accepted Gonzales job

Paul Walker......Hamshire Fannett. RB Coach at Crosby

Mike Morgan.Hardin. Accepted RB Position at Carthage

Rusty Cautheran..High Island. New DC at East Chambers

Rob Davis.......Anahuac.New HC/AD at Trinity

New Coaches

Ozen......Ishan Rison

Bridge City.......Chris Stump

Jasper........Thomas Brooks

Woodville..........Steve Fentress

Hamshire Fannett........Walt Mangan

Hardin...............Larry Haynes

High Island..........Paul Colton

Anahuac.............

• 3 months later...

In my opinion, Thomas Brooks will lead the Jasper Bulldogs to a wonderful season next year. He is pickin up where he left off. Danny Lauve was a tremendous coach and i know him and Brooks have the same thing in mind with the discipline and structure of the program. The boys are so respectful and thats what i like about jasper.

Guest Texican

THEY NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE AND START OVER ! THE ENTIRE PROGRAM HAS BEEN ON THE WAY DOWN. NO DISAPLINE,NO STRUCTURE,AND THE #'S ARE WAY DOWN.MAYBE SOMEONE CAN COME IN AND CLEAN UP WALKERS MESS. IT WILL NOT BE A QUICK FIX

I drove by during athletics the other day and all of the coaches and players were running drills and going from station to station on the game field. And yes, coach Walker was right in the middle of it.  As far as discipline, I don't remember any of HF's players getting thrown out of games or slugging another teams mascot. I also don't remember Walker getting flagged during a game for making a fool of himself like some of the other coaches in our district.  Oh, by the way PANTHERPLAYA09, If memory serves me correctly you guys lost to HF, Kirbyville, and WOS last year in that order.  I would be wary about running my mouth around 21-3A if I were you!

if you have ever been in the stands at a HF game you would see that the players run the show,go up in the stands and talk to parents-friends,curse coaches on the sideline to where fans can hear-then be back in the game 2 plays later,certin players allowed to sit out practice. if you do not have the talent of the teams you are playing-you must be a disciplined- mistake free team.this is where HF has to be in order to compete.there have been other teams in the area. that have been able to win with less talent-LET'S HOPE THE BOARD WILL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.

Guest Texican

Wow! Aggie4life, It seems you see things thru your own little pair of binoculars.  I have been at some of their games and have not seen the same stuff.  You are sounding more and more like someone who quit and ended up in a PE class. ::)

I drove by during athletics the other day and all of the coaches and players were running drills and going from station to station on the game field. And yes, coach Walker was right in the middle of it.  As far as discipline, I don't remember any of HF's players getting thrown out of games or slugging another teams mascot. I also don't remember Walker getting flagged during a game for making a fool of himself like some of the other coaches in our district.  Oh, by the way PANTHERPLAYA09, If memory serves me correctly you guys lost to HF, Kirbyville, and WOS last year in that order.  I would be wary about running my mouth around 21-3A if I were you!

Where did I come into this??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83