strategies : 3 game vs 1 game

If I think your better than me, I'll take my chances with one game...If I think I'm better, your going to have to beat me twice..
As far as pitching matchups in a 3 game series,  If your team has a " D1 "  type dominate pitcher throwing in game one, I'm saving
my ace for game two and hope for a third game (this is assuming my team is the underdog) If I feel I'm the favorite team I would
go Ace first then #2, then #3..... My opinion

Guest UHCoog14
You HAVE to win game 1 of a 3 game series. Pull out all the stops. Throw your ace, small ball, green light 3 and 0, whatever it takes.
Let your #3 go in game 2. See what happens. The pressure is on them.
IF you go to 3, start your #2 and then it's Johnny Wholestaff.

A 1 gamer is another Johnny Wholestaff. Quick hook or ride that horse as long as you can. Doing whatever it takes at the plate.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1217576" timestamp="1336057803"]
You HAVE to win game 1 of a 3 game series. Pull out all the stops. Throw your ace, small ball, green light 3 and 0, whatever it takes.
Let your #3 go in game 2. See what happens. The pressure is on them.
IF you go to 3, start your #2 and then it's Johnny Wholestaff.

A 1 gamer is another Johnny Wholestaff. Quick hook or ride that horse as long as you can. Doing whatever it takes at the plate.
[/quote]In my opinion, Game 2 is as equally important as game 1 ( other than throwing the SE Texas weather factor in here) So if you have
as I stated before a ( Nolan Ryan ) that I think we will have trouble scoring a single run against Im saving my ace for game 2

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="BringinTheHeat" post="1218161" timestamp="1336130628"]
Hey PATS! Looks like you hit the nail on the head with the BH/ Ned game! Played like it was supposed to be played with the circumstances given. ;)
[/quote]

The BH pitching staff is rested and ready. If you guys can score 3 runs in a game, Region 3 is in trouble. It would be an awesome game if GCM and BH could meet one more time in a deep playoff run. That would be worth the price of admission.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder