Hardin vs. Buna Game Thread/Hardin wins 6-2!

Buna's bats were dead today.  I can't figure out how they don't hit that lefty of Hardin's. I'm pretty disappointed, but maybe this loss will make them realize that they still have a lot of work to do in order to get to where they wanna be.

[quote name="chupacabra" post="1205932" timestamp="1333500924"]
Buna's bats were dead today.  I can't figure out how they don't hit that lefty of Hardin's. I'm pretty disappointed, but maybe this loss will make them realize that they still have a lot of work to do in order to get to where they wanna be.
[/quote]

He is very deceptive.

Ok now im fired up... Yoes sat 3 innings for being punished thats fine. Richard DH against anahuac, I can understand that they havent won a game all year. I can understand pitching ethan over richard against hardin to give them a new look but what i dont understand is why in the H@## you sit a senior with ONLY six more games of his highschool regular season, to put someone in thats not the caliber ball player richard is on second... ALSO, IM PRETTY DADGUM POSITIVE THAT HE HAD THE ONLY RBI. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS... Buna wins the first time then LOSES the second....      >:(

[quote name="Waldoonfire" post="1206198" timestamp="1333555292"]
Ok now im fired up... Yoes sat 3 innings for being punished thats fine. Richard DH against anahuac, I can understand that they havent won a game all year. I can understand pitching ethan over richard against hardin to give them a new look but what i dont understand is why in the H@## you sit a senior with ONLY six more games of his highschool regular season, to put someone in thats not the caliber ball player richard is on second... ALSO, IM PRETTY DADGUM POSITIVE THAT HE HAD THE ONLY RBI. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS... Buna wins the first time then LOSES the second....      >:(
[/quote]

I dont normally post on this forum but instead use it to keep up with scores and players. So i will give you the best answer i know. BE QUIET AND STAY IN THE STANDS! For Buna Coach Terrier is not only a great baseball coach that manages to get the best out of his players year in and year out but he is an even better person, mentor and even father figure to alot of his players. I gurrantee you there was a legit reason for putting anyone on the bench. In my own opinion any coach worth his salt should be able to sit anyone no matter who they are or how good of a player they are if they deserve it. AGAIN i do not know the full details of why anyone was sat, but i do gurrantee you that it was with reason.

[quote name="BHSAlum08" post="1206399" timestamp="1333572850"]
[quote author=Waldoonfire link=topic=98531.msg1206198#msg1206198 date=1333555292]
[/quote]

I dont normally post on this forum but instead use it to keep up with scores and players. So i will give you the best answer i know. BE QUIET AND STAY IN THE STANDS! For Buna Coach Terrier is not only a great baseball coach that manages to get the best out of his players year in and year out but he is an even better person, mentor and even father figure to alot of his players. I gurrantee you there was a legit reason for putting anyone on the bench. In my own opinion any coach worth his salt should be able to sit anyone no matter who they are or how good of a player they are if they deserve it. AGAIN i do not know the full details of why anyone was sat, but i do gurrantee you that it was with reason.
[/quote]
BHSAlum08, this is a public post waldoonfire can state his opinion. That is why this is a public forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245