Is it just me?...

or do i hear crickets on here?

Man has it died down.

I'm gonna spice it up and its never too early to talk about it so yeah

Who's gonna take 20-4A next year? Vidor and Nederland look to be the strongest. PNG returns some and they are always strong. Central has Mitchell coming back. Livingston has Collins coming back. LCM has Cezar and i think there qb coming back. I'm not sure who Lumberton has coming back. Ozen has Jakobi coming back.

So have at it....

8)

Gotta go with the home team.

I look for Vidor to be more aggressive and less conservative in play calling and put more air under the ball. Especially in the 4th qtr. If anything from last year they should have learned that in the Ned game. Plus be more agressive on "D". Everyone knows all the prevent defense does is give you a chance to lose. Example, Montgomery in round two. Drove me nuts.
Ned will be up there again along with PNG. Mid County Madness will decide 2nd & 3rd place. Central will still be trying to figure out what happened last year and Ozen unfortunately has a cloud above them. LC-M and Livingston could very well be battling out for the last playoff spot. Lumberton, they are still trying to get it back together but could be a spoiler for someone.

Now matter how it turns out though. In the end it still ='s BH ONE AND DONE! ;D
Good luck to all and dam it's nice to talk about 20-4a football! 8)

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1201900" timestamp="1332719714"]
Gotta go with the home team.

I look for Vidor to be more aggressive and less conservative in play calling and put more air under the ball. Especially in the 4th qtr. If anything from last year they should have learned that in the Ned game. Plus be more agressive on "D". Everyone knows all the prevent defense does is give you a chance to lose. Example, Montgomery in round two. Drove me nuts.
Ned will be up there again along with PNG. Mid County Madness will decide 2nd & 3rd place. Central will still be trying to figure out what happened last year and Ozen unfortunately has a cloud above them. LC-M and Livingston could very well be battling out for the last playoff spot. Lumberton, they are still trying to get it back together but could be a spoiler for someone.

[b]Now matter how it turns out though. In the end it still ='s BH ONE AND DONE! ;D [/b]
Good luck to all and dam it's nice to talk about 20-4a football! 8)
[/quote]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Nederland will miss Carr on the D-Line, but will still be fine and should win District again.  Vidor returns a lot including their QB, so They should be 2nd.  These are the only clear 2 cut teams that are head and shoulders above the rest.  Ozen loses Green, so there will be a drop off there.  My Jags will have some good talented replacing our 2012 seniors, but it will be in the hands of the Central staff.  (  ::) ::) ).  Livingston returns Collins, but they lose a lot with losing bull an the other RB (forgot his name). 

Guest KHS 89
It will certainly be interesting to see what B. Faircloth can pull together this year.

IMO - this is where good coaching should come in to play.  I certainly hope the NDN's can keep the streak of playoff appearances since Faircloth came to town alive. More than anything, I want to beat Nederland this year.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1202143" timestamp="1332784810"]
It will certainly be interesting to see what B. Faircloth can pull together this year.

IMO - this is where good coaching should come in to play.  I certainly hope the NDN's can keep the streak of playoff appearances since Faircloth came to town alive.[b] More than anything, I want to beat Nederland this year.[/b]
[/quote]
No offense man but fat chance on that. Ned is the top dawg in the district. Yall stand to lose a lot except for that receiver of yours.

[quote name="vp32" post="1202178" timestamp="1332789092"]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=98090.msg1202143#msg1202143 date=1332784810]

IMO - this is where good coaching should come in to play.  I certainly hope the NDN's can keep the streak of playoff appearances since Faircloth came to town alive.[b] More than anything, I want to beat Nederland this year.[/b]
[/quote]
No offense man but fat chance on that. Ned is the top dawg in the district. Yall stand to lose a lot except for that receiver of yours.
[/quote]

And you gave us NO chance of beating you guys either this past year, but how did that turn out??

;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1202143" timestamp="1332784810"]

IMO - this is where good coaching should come in to play.  I certainly hope the NDN's can keep the streak of playoff appearances since Faircloth came to town alive. More than anything, I want to beat Nederland this year.
[/quote]

I don't think we'll struggle to make the playoffs, I just think we'll be hard-pressed to keep our streak of district runner-up or better.

When it comes to beating Nederland, I just don't know. That defense makes them the team to beat this year. But it's Mid-County Madness. There's a reason I don't make predictions when it comes to this game.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1202187" timestamp="1332789597"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=98090.msg1202178#msg1202178 date=1332789092]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And you gave us NO chance of beating you guys either this past year, but how did that turn out??

;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Please point out where i said that because i do not recall it. In fact i actually said yall, besides nederland, had the best chance of beating us last year because we played yall in yall's house and with the whole matt thing i didn't what was gonna happen.

Check your resources that pngfan.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1202193" timestamp="1332789677"]

[/quote]

I don't think we'll struggle to make the playoffs, I just think we'll be hard-pressed to keep our streak of district runner-up or better.

When it comes to beating Nederland, I just don't know. That defense makes them the team to beat this year. But it's Mid-County Madness. There's a reason I don't make predictions when it comes to this game.
[/quote]
Yes that is true. You have a very good point. You never know when it comes to a rivalry and only god knows when it comes to mid county madness. Where is it played this year?

[quote name="vp32" post="1202200" timestamp="1332790241"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=98090.msg1202193#msg1202193 date=1332789677]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes that is true. You have a very good point. You never know when it comes to a rivalry and only god knows when it comes to mid county madness. Where is it played this year?
[/quote]

I think it's at PN-G.

I won't get to go this year. The only game I might get to see in the regular season is PN-G at Vidor.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1202208" timestamp="1332791859"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=98090.msg1202200#msg1202200 date=1332790241]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=98090.msg1202193#msg1202193 date=1332789677]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think it's at PN-G.

I won't get to go this year. The only game I might get to see in the regular season is PN-G at Vidor.
[/quote]
Well I'll see you there then.  8)

[quote name="vp32" post="1202222" timestamp="1332793178"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=98090.msg1202208#msg1202208 date=1332791859]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think it's at PN-G.

[/quote]
[/quote]

I said I [i]might[/i] get to see it. No promises.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1202228" timestamp="1332793910"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=98090.msg1202222#msg1202222 date=1332793178]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=98090.msg1202208#msg1202208 date=1332791859]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think it's at PN-G.

[/quote]
[/quote]

I said I [i]might[/i] get to see it. No promises.
[/quote]
Oh okay lol. I see.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1202291" timestamp="1332798534"]
Don't count my Panthers out just yet although we are used to being the underdog. We have more than just Jakobi coming back plus you never know who just may make a special appearance. Yes, losing Trey will have its effects but we shall return lol.....
[/quote] 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder