LaMarque 38 vs. Texas City 10 Final

Guest TravelingBandsman

I would never go into a game and have 100% confidence that it's a win. I would say always be focused and prepared for everything in your path.

I would never go into a game and have 100% confidence that it's a win. I would say always be focused and prepared for everything in your path.

sorry to disagree with you and coog4eva but I believe, and was taught in athletics, TO be 100% confident of victory. You should never be over-confident...but ALWAYS 100% confident you WILL be victorious.

I guess they do differently in band.

It has been pointed out in earlier posts that the difference in an occaisional good team and a power house program is that the program creates the "expect to win" atmosphere while the aforementioned team hopes to win. Sorry Bandsmen, I enjoy your posts but I subscribe to the program approach. So did the team that dropped ya'll from the playoffs. They just ran into a stronger program Saturday. Perhaps LaMarque will be beaten Saturday, but they won't know it until the game is over!

Guest TravelingBandsman

sorry to disagree with you and coog4eva but I believe' date=' and was taught in athletics, TO be 100% confident of victory. You should never be over-confident...but ALWAYS 100% confident you WILL be victorious.

I guess they do differently in band.[/quote']

In band, we always recognize the ability of other bands. We know the really good ones. Still we do the best we can. I'm not saying play like your gonna lose, just don't be overly cocky. I've seen some teams go into a game way too arrogant and collapse horribly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder