Congradulations 11u GT Vipers -USSSA LakeCharles tourney CHAMPIONS

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206977" timestamp="1333660495"]
[quote author=kmm30 link=topic=97729.msg1206965#msg1206965 date=1333658764]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206871#msg1206871 date=1333648640]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1206850#msg1206850 date=1333646612]
[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206753#msg1206753 date=1333637875]
I guess its time to set some people straight.  There are two many people on here, like Wayne Gresham, hiding behind a keyboard that have no clue what they are talking about.  First off, no viper kids have been suspended.  Only coaches that got caught by Ron Mathis for handing out USSSA flyers at a Nations event (they were suspended by Ron Mathis).  Vipers are welcome to play in our events, without the suspended coaches.  The Vipers only issue in playing will be that our events have been booked full since early March.  Oh and the umpire blocking, thats comical.  I promise you, you can't find one umpire that has been told they can't do USSSA events by us, we don't even do the umpire schedule.  Yes, each year there are a few umps that we choose not to work our events, but its always because they are to confrontational.  We want umpires that are going to treat the kids right and provide a fun atmosphere.  So if your not working our events, maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the type of umpire you are.  Its a shame that i get on here and read all the people who's kids i have helped, run their mouth and spread misinformation (Robby Carter, Juan Gonzales, Wayne Gresham) bashing my business.  We don't need to do all these things we are being accused of because we have treated people right for 10 years.  So let's talk about what a bad job Morgan has done.  Sunday will be the 10 year anniversary of the baseball academy and us starting select ball at Ford Park.  When we started there was nothing & Ford Park was gonna to be rarely used softball fields draining the local economy.  And now look what it is.  No one is more responsible for this, than Morgan Walker.  I'm out there now, and i promise you, nobody is running better tournaments around & treating people more fairly.  Nobody is out there more for the kids than us.  Just like my 600 kid fall league we run (which we don't make a dime on).  Just so you guys know, i have read every misinformed & flat out lie that you guys have posted.  If you are going to run your mouth, you better have facts because i'm going to call you out.

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

Well maybe you can answer a few things then since its your business to?
Why are yall telling local teams not to play(local) USSSA tournaments.
Why are yall telling umpires they have to choose USSSA or NATIONS.
Why are yall telling workers they have to choose also.

Don't give me some lame crap as the few umpires that have been told are the ones to confrontational.(cover-up)
[/quote]

What makes your accusations true? Is it because someone told you? I heard the Vipers had a kid crying on the mound this weekend cause his arm hurt, and his dad wouldn't let him come out of the game, because it was the championship game. I hope it isn't true, but it has to be, because that's what someone told me.
[/quote]

As a mother of the short stop for the Vipers, the kid crying on the mound this weekend those tears WERE NOT due to his ARM hurting! So what you heard is incorrect!!! He was upset prior to getting on the mound because he sat out 4 innings.  I hope that the "someone" who told you isn't on our team. I would hate to know they were bashing THEIR TEAM!  Also the kid crying on the mound sat those 4 innings so he could pitch and he only pitched that ONE short inning during the championship game.
[/quote]
Dude worry about your team and quit worring about ours. No he was crying the previous 3 if thats any of your info. So where you got your information (if any at all) was TOTALLY wrong buddy.

So he didn't start crying until he was on the mound? Doesn't make much sense.
[/quote]

Dude you crack me up you need not to worry about our team. No he was crying the previous 3 if thats any of your info. So where you got your information (if any at all) was TOTALLY wrong buddy.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1206977" timestamp="1333660495"]
[quote author=kmm30 link=topic=97729.msg1206965#msg1206965 date=1333658764]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1206871#msg1206871 date=1333648640]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=97729.msg1206850#msg1206850 date=1333646612]
[quote author=BMTbball09 link=topic=97729.msg1206753#msg1206753 date=1333637875]
I guess its time to set some people straight.  There are two many people on here, like Wayne Gresham, hiding behind a keyboard that have no clue what they are talking about.  First off, no viper kids have been suspended.  Only coaches that got caught by Ron Mathis for handing out USSSA flyers at a Nations event (they were suspended by Ron Mathis).  Vipers are welcome to play in our events, without the suspended coaches.  The Vipers only issue in playing will be that our events have been booked full since early March.  Oh and the umpire blocking, thats comical.  I promise you, you can't find one umpire that has been told they can't do USSSA events by us, we don't even do the umpire schedule.  Yes, each year there are a few umps that we choose not to work our events, but its always because they are to confrontational.  We want umpires that are going to treat the kids right and provide a fun atmosphere.  So if your not working our events, maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the type of umpire you are.  Its a shame that i get on here and read all the people who's kids i have helped, run their mouth and spread misinformation (Robby Carter, Juan Gonzales, Wayne Gresham) bashing my business.  We don't need to do all these things we are being accused of because we have treated people right for 10 years.  So let's talk about what a bad job Morgan has done.  Sunday will be the 10 year anniversary of the baseball academy and us starting select ball at Ford Park.  When we started there was nothing & Ford Park was gonna to be rarely used softball fields draining the local economy.  And now look what it is.  No one is more responsible for this, than Morgan Walker.  I'm out there now, and i promise you, nobody is running better tournaments around & treating people more fairly.  Nobody is out there more for the kids than us.  Just like my 600 kid fall league we run (which we don't make a dime on).  Just so you guys know, i have read every misinformed & flat out lie that you guys have posted.  If you are going to run your mouth, you better have facts because i'm going to call you out.

Jason Tyner
[/quote]

He MAD.

Well maybe you can answer a few things then since its your business to?
Why are yall telling local teams not to play(local) USSSA tournaments.
Why are yall telling umpires they have to choose USSSA or NATIONS.
Why are yall telling workers they have to choose also.

Don't give me some lame crap as the few umpires that have been told are the ones to confrontational.(cover-up)
[/quote]

What makes your accusations true? Is it because someone told you? I heard the Vipers had a kid crying on the mound this weekend cause his arm hurt, and his dad wouldn't let him come out of the game, because it was the championship game. I hope it isn't true, but it has to be, because that's what someone told me.
[/quote]

As a mother of the short stop for the Vipers, the kid crying on the mound this weekend those tears WERE NOT due to his ARM hurting! So what you heard is incorrect!!! He was upset prior to getting on the mound because he sat out 4 innings.  I hope that the "someone" who told you isn't on our team. I would hate to know they were bashing THEIR TEAM!  Also the kid crying on the mound sat those 4 innings so he could pitch and he only pitched that ONE short inning during the championship game.
[/quote]

So he didn't start crying until he was on the mound? Doesn't make much sense.
[/quote]

He was crying prior to getting on the mound around the end of the 2nd inning is when he started getting upset because like any kid who loves baseball wanted to play. I was there the whole tournament along with the championship game right by the dugout where it all took place. So like I said before your source is dead wrong!

Okay guys and or gals, I regret that I got this bickering started over a week ago,  so let's try to end this on a high note.  First, congratulations to the Vipers for another tournament victory, I know that its an awsome feeling for all invloved with the Team. You should be proud of your kids.  It is doubtful that USSSA and Nations will ever resolve their differences.  We know that TC Hawk will not identify themself for the rest of us.  In closing,  we Christians should remember that its Holy Week and tomorrow is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter.  Do you think that you can end the thread now or at least abstain through the weekend?  I sure hope so!

Keith Stone", I will be at Ford Park tonight. Meet me there at 6 and I'll be glad to tell you when the my son started crying, in details and with colorful examples. Plus. You just threw that Viper Parent under the bus cause we all know who is spreading lies. And whats worst. You believed them and you look like a fool. LOL.

Thank you,

Bobcat101 = Juan Gonzales.

This is a private message sent to me by Bobcat101, who identified himself as Juan Gonzales. You my friend are a real tough guy threatening people on a forum.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1207035" timestamp="1333667015"]
Keith Stone", I will be at Ford Park tonight. Meet me there at 6 and I'll be glad to tell you when the my son started crying, in details and with colorful examples. Plus. You just threw that Viper Parent under the bus cause we all know who is spreading lies. And whats worst. You believed them and you look like a fool. LOL.

Thank you,

This is a private message sent to me by Bobcat101, who identified himself as Juan Gonzales. You my friend are a real tough guy threatening people on a forum.
[/quote]

He wasn't threatening you. He just don't see any reason why he needs to come on here and explain anything to you.  If you really wanted to know the truth he was just letting you know where he would be tonight so he could explain it to you face to face like grown men and not here using fake names.

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1207154" timestamp="1333675604"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=97729.msg1207035#msg1207035 date=1333667015]

Thank you,

[/quote]

He wasn't threatening you. He just don't see any reason why he needs to come on here and explain anything to you.  If you really wanted to know the truth he was just letting you know where he would be tonight so he could explain it to you face to face like grown men and not here using fake names.
[/quote]

What are you his little messenger boy? Explain what, who asked for an explanation of anything? Who said anything about him or his boy?  I like the colorful examples line, are those colors black and blue?

How did I throw the lying parent under a bus? If you truly know which parents are, as you say spreading lies, wouldn't you have known about this before I told you, and why would VP93 be asking me to tell him who it was?

Idiots.....Idiots.....Idiots......like I said before who gives a crap what the kids do,,,,,let them play ball and have fun,,,,grow up and act like adults,,this thread is getting plum stupid and very immature....how about goin to ballpark and supporting 11yr old boys play the game of baseball and stop bashing them,,,,,shows a lot of class bashing kids,,

rounder17,,,I definately didn't mean to add fuel to the fire,,I was actually trying to calm  these other guys and get them to stop,,,I think this discussion is crazy,,,its not that big of a deal,,my team is playing usssa this yr by choice and I've coached a few of yur players a couple of yrs ago,,,I have nothing against any team,organization,or person,,,,,this discussion needs to die,,,,its all about the kids

[quote name="faub10" post="1207261" timestamp="1333681173"]
rounder17,,,I definately didn't mean to add fuel to the fire,,I was actually trying to calm  these other guys and get them to stop,,,I think this discussion is crazy,,,its not that big of a deal,,my team is playing usssa this yr by choice and I've coached a few of yur players a couple of yrs ago,,,I have nothing against any team,organization,or person,,,,,this discussion needs to die,,,,its all about the kids
[/quote]

I wasn't referring to you faub.  I meant I thought this thread was finally gonna die, but it apparently got started back up today.

[quote name="BMTbball09" post="1206753" timestamp="1333637875"]

Jason Tyner
[/quote] 8) nice....one for you Jason +

• 4 weeks later...
I know most would prefer for this thread to go away but after spending the last day catching up on everything on this forum I could not help but comment - sorry.

I know that regardless of how some posts may read that you really do care for your children/other children.  I have seen Morgan, Jason, Brian Tillery, Brian Cansler, Wayne, Andy, and others all give to the children of this area in various ways. 

I am the parent of 2 boys that love ball and know that God is the only one who will decide where their lives will lead.  I am just looking for the best opportunities for my two boys along the way.  We tried select ball last year playing as a member of the Gladiators 7U team run by Tillery/Cansler.  For various reasons, my oldest is now back at WELL playing.  Those reasons include his talent level of course but for our family the overwhelming factor was our experience in a select environment. 

Our experience ended at the World Series in LA last year listening to stories such as a 7U team forfeiting a game for switching jerseys on kids in the dugout to send better batters up again.

My reason for opening this back up is simple.  I challenge everyone in this baseball community to help make changes for the better for our children.  Money sometimes can stand in the way of change but I do not see money being the issue here.  I see pride sitting front and center.  Lots of passionate/successful men that should be role models for our entire area letting a game come between you. A game that we all used to love playing with each other in front yards, streets, wherever there was room.

I am as competitive as they come and I have to remind myself daily to watch my comments to my own boys and evaluate what message I am sending to them and the young kids I help coach.  We as a community are sending the wrong message in my opinion, and it cannot continue on its current path without serious consequences for the children and community.  This world has enough problems that our children will have to deal with once we are gone - so please work together in any way possible to give these boys good memories of this time in their lives.  I do not find it too much to ask for you men to come together and discuss some of these issues in person in a calm way for the benefit of our entire area.  We have a tremendous resource with Ford Park and the Academy and what happens as a result of these disagreements has the ability to impact thousands of boys as we head into the future.

I want to thank Jason, Morgan, Pat, Tillery, Cansler, and Wayne for all impacting my boys lives already at a young age in a positive way.

Kevin Webb

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder