UPDATES FROM FRANK ERWIN CENTER PRESS ROW!!

Day two in the books!

Brock will play White Oak for the 2A state championship

Grayford will play Calvert for the 1A DII state championship

Fort Bend Travis will take on Flower Mound Marcus for the 5A title

Back here tomorrow morning, 7:30am, to get CHAMPIONSHIP DAY started!!

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1195321" timestamp="1331348756"]
How does a 5A basketball team with two players going to Texas, playing "real" basketball, have only 5 points with 2:30 left in 2nd quarter?

Naaman and their '6"11 Texas signee has just played 8 whole clock minutes (equivalent of 1 quarter) without scoring a point!!
[/quote]uhhh...  Good defense?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1195321" timestamp="1331348756"]
How does a 5A basketball team with two players going to Texas, playing "real" basketball, have only 5 points with 2:30 left in 2nd quarter?

Naaman and their '6"11 Texas signee has just played 8 whole clock minutes (equivalent of 1 quarter) without scoring a point!!
[/quote] Let me skool you for a brief minute Aggie. Most bigs you find today are not fully developed. They get the hype because of their size AND POTENTIAL. Most bigs are still in the developmental stage for this generation of ballers.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1195357" timestamp="1331385125"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=97278.msg1195321#msg1195321 date=1331348756]

[/quote] Let me skool you for a brief minute Aggie. Most bigs you find today are not fully developed. They get the hype because of their size AND POTENTIAL. Most bigs are still in the developmental stage for this generation of ballers.
[/quote]

Don't need any "skooling" from you. But you need it from me. I was speaking on the entire team, which includes the '6"11 Texas signee, that went an entire span of a quarter without scoring a single point.

You know, 5A basketball, where the "real" basketball is played, yet cannot get a single point in 8 minutes of play. ::)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1195357" timestamp="1331385125"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=97278.msg1195321#msg1195321 date=1331348756]

[/quote]
I've seen some of your limp answers before but this one is really lame.  The TEAM hasn't scored in a full 8 minutes.  Yep, 5A, where the real ball is played. ???

The officials for this first championship game this morning is the crew from the Beaumont Area TASO Chapter

Paul Booker
Mike Simpson
Kelly Touchet

Congrats to these three for being awarded a championship game! Crews are selected for championship games based on their semifinal performance. Only six crews get championship games out of 18 that are here. These guys did a great job in their semifinal game and I am glad to see they got rewarded with a championship game.

Great job Paul, Mike and Kelly!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder