Your Teams Standout Players This Season?

Guest Ozen

Guest 87CRU79

Both of these kids played on the Varsity. I don't know all too much about Wright, but Bass was fairly productive eventhough he was in the same backfield with Mosley. I believe he scored three touchdowns.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say that hamshire Fannett will be really tough next year. They were a real young team last year and they were getting use to the speed. Besides the games they lost were close. Their all use to the speed now and are growing as a team. They lost some good players to graduation but then again the other half of the team were made up of juniors that have been playing on varsity since they were sophmores and sophmores that were getting good experience in. Besides WOS i'd say their the team to BEAT!

I'd say that hamshire Fannett will be really tough next year. They were a real young team last year and they were getting use to the speed. Besides the games they lost were close. Their all use to the speed now and are growing as a team. They lost some good players to graduation but then again the other half of the team were made up of juniors that have been playing on varsity since they were sophmores and sophmores that were getting good experience in. Besides WOS i'd say their the team to BEAT!

Get Beat they will alot!

BC WOULDVE BEATEN WEST ORANGE EASILY THIS UPCOMING YEAR IF MILLS WOULDVE STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE BUT NOW ITS HARD TO TELL BUT I STILL THINK THEYLL BEAT THEM BUT NO TEHRE ARE PLENTY OF BACKS WEDEKIND, GEREAU, SEAL, ROBERTSON

I just wonder how "bad" we will be beat by BC.  You are "back-less" aren't you?  At least that's the word from folks in BC. ;)

WEST BROOK

Christian Michaels-RB

He is so explosive every time he touches the ball

Albert Williams-RB

He can run over any guy you can throw at him

Robert White-DL

He covers half the feild

Josh Powdrill-WR

He is so quick and has amazingly gifted hands

let's just hope that WB will be a little luckier in the injury department this year....the bruins lost to humble and then to channelview as a result of injuries sustained in the PAM game. i believe that if they have a good signal caller, they could be the team that everyone else in the district is measured by!

Guest Football

Class-less?  HaHa!!!  We aren't classless...remember...haven't we topped district 21-3A since dropping from 4A???  ;)

Class?  That's hilarious!!! ;)

How many D1 players did ya'll have last year? How far did they go in the playoffs again? Sounds like WOS's results aren't on par with their talent. Congrats on the District Championships, but until Silsbee and WOS make it to the big dance, each year their season's will be underachievments.

Guest wos89

Even though we still have the highest winning percentage in the State you are correct. The problem is our playcalling and OC. If that could get fixed we would have had a couple more titles the last 4 years.

We have two D-1 players and then at least five more who are going D-2 or JUCO (and one that turned down a football scholarship for academic scholarships).  I wouldn't call that "unsuccessful".  We went to the quarterfinals this year and semi-finals last year.  I wouldn't call that shabby either.  And I suppose you should say that until any high school varsity team in the state of Texas makes it to the finals, their season is considered an underachievement.  We have nothing to be ashamed of because we do still hold title of "Winningest high school football team in the state"...and these kids helped to contribute to that!!!  That's something to be proud of! :P

The point to my previous post was we do have class...Class 3A District 21. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder