Evadale vs. Normangee Game Thread/Evadale wins 44-43!

WOSgrad

Sorry Rebel Fan.  I was sending updates to WOS but I guess he was unable to post em.  I should have included you on my list...The final score was [b]44-43[/b], Rebels! 
LONG drive to the next one, Anderson Shiro!
Congrats to the Rebs on a hard fought, physical game!  We missed a lot of shots from short range but we stayed scrappy on defense and fought pretty hard on the boards.  Short rest for Thursday nights game.  (not sure why Thursday)

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="1182737" timestamp="1329884421"]
Sorry Rebel Fan.  I was sending updates to WOS but I guess he was unable to post em.  I should have included you on my list...The final score was [b]44-43[/b], Rebels! 
Congrats to the Rebs on a hard fought, physical game!  We missed a lot of shots from short range but we stayed scrappy on defense and fought pretty hard on the boards.  Short rest for Thursday nights game.  (not sure why Thursday)
[/quote]

Yep, was out with the wife tonight.  I'll be back in the saddle on Thursday

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1182756" timestamp="1329884990"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=96418.msg1182737#msg1182737 date=1329884421]
[/quote]

[/quote] U need a rest some time u are doing a great job WOS ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1182756" timestamp="1329884990"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Wow!!!! I've GOT to read slower.

I saw, you, your wife, and "in the saddle", and I thought I was on the wrong website! :-[

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1182776" timestamp="1329886013"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=96418.msg1182756#msg1182756 date=1329884990]
[/quote]

[/quote]Wow!!!! I've GOT to read slower.

I saw, you, your wife, and "in the saddle", and I thought I was on the wrong website! :-[
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D

Well I must give credit were it is due, Last yr I was hard on the guard play from Evadale, But this game is the best game I have seen out of the Evadale point guard in Yrs. He took control of the pace of the game from the start, and never let Normangee rest. Normanagee played the entire game with only 5 players, and Evadale just out lasted them. I also must give coach L credit for playing to his teams strong points. He uses the speed of this yrs team due to the lack of size. Last yrs team was big and slow, so he played half court and it worked. This yr he has a small team so he puts pressure on the ball the entire game. Some coach only  know how to coach their way and make the team play his way, But this coach has played to the his team and not make the team play to him.  Great job and good luck in the next game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder