Pirate Little League Needs Your Help ASAP

PLL2012

We are desperately searching for someone that would be willing to be a sponsor for the Pirate Little League. We are fighting at this time to keep the ball field open. If we are not able to raise the money by tomorrow then the ball field is going to be closed for good. It is devastating news for our kids and for our community. At this time anytime sponsorship will help but the ball field is in such a desperate situation that if the money is not raised by tomorrow, the ball field will have no choice but to refund everyone's money and close the field.

:) thanks, but from what I have been told that is just not a option. Sadly, though I just don't want to see the ball park close. I made some very good friends out there, watched my daughter play baseball out there, and know our kids and community are really going to miss it...

It sure makes sense to have all the players just move over to Pony if there is no other option to play recreational ball in the area.  Pony is a very good organization to be in, even better if that is the only option in town.

I have never understood the standoff-ish attitude that exists between patrons of Little League and Pony.  There will always be differences between organizations but if Pony is the only game in town, that is the one I'd be joining so my kids don't miss a year of baseball.

[quote name="MJB" post="1181143" timestamp="1329708226"]
It sure makes sense to have all the players just move over to Pony if there is no other option to play recreational ball in the area.  Pony is a very good organization to be in, even better if that is the only option in town.

I have never understood the standoff-ish attitude that exists between patrons of Little League and Pony.  There will always be differences between organizations but if Pony is the only game in town, that is the one I'd be joining so my kids don't miss a year of baseball.
[/quote]

As of Friday, the Little League District Map has been redrawn for 2012 to allow those kids to play in Bridge City Little League.  For more information about getting signed up, you can contact me at [email protected].

thanks,

Brad Thibodaux

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86