West Hardin vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins 55-45!

WOSgrad

Evadale played the game just like they had to ,to win WH took away #3 but the rest of the team made them pay for it. When your game plan is to take away the best player on the other team you have to beable to pay 4 on 4 and win the 1on1 match up. WH just could not match up.. Good luck to WH in the playoffs, and now Evadale can look forward to a match up with BS. Should be a great game between to even teams :) :)

[quote name="Dick Chaney" post="1178546" timestamp="1329324663"]
Evadale was just too much for the oilers last night Some of the west hardin players were dirty but didnt stop the rebs from playin team ball.. Congrats to the Rebs on the big win before playoffs
[/quote]

Your an idiot, there wasn't any dirty play.  Both teams play aggresive and the refs let a lot of fouls go on both sides. 

Please give your example of what you thought was dirty!

So i guess you cant call #33 for evadale setting a screen and #15 for WH RUNNING HIM OVER AND PUSHING HIM TO THE GROUND dirty or #15 PUSHING #24 FOR EVADALE INTO THE GROUND.  He had 4 fouls in the first half and should have gotten a technical foul and you could tell by the look on his face they were on purpose. #15 didnt care. But no thats not dirty or anything. Didnt see much "dirty" play from the rebels last night. They just played great ball and showed the first match up this year between WH and Evadale was a fluke. Great game rebels and good luck in the playoffs

WOW, both cases you mention, you twist it up to make Evadale look good.  I'm not bashing of the players, but man are you messed up.  Evadale had a great plan to get WH #15 off of #3 with the picks, but couple of times #33 & #24 lunged forward and smacked #15 like they were blocking in football.  Can't do moving picks and they got away with several.  Just saying, you want a ref to call it fair, why don't you try it.

Feel free to cry about it somemore, but have the courage to at least acknowledge mistakes from both teams.  Refs missed a bunch like I said before, Evadale didn't play any cleaner or dirty than West Hardin.  No doubt about it, my Oilers play physical and sometimes get a lot of fouls for it.  This years team is one of the least "dirty" teams that we've had in several years. 

Think back to even just last year, we had a few Prima Donna's that we're ball hogs & crappy attitudes.  There are no selfish players on the team this year.

Joharr, your right. I'm sure the rebs coach had a plan to try to free up #3 and when he saw #15 on him it just made it even better bc he as well as everyone else around here knows that #15 has a very bad attitude and that's why the pics were put into the game plan. I mean come on, it's just smart. The rebs do a great job of getting in other teams head.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1178663" timestamp="1329333543"]
WOW, both cases you mention, you twist it up to make Evadale look good.  I'm not bashing of the players, but man are you messed up.  Evadale had a great plan to get WH #15 off of #3 with the picks, but couple of times #33 & #24 lunged forward and smacked #15 like they were blocking in football.  Can't do moving picks and they got away with several.  Just saying, you want a ref to call it fair, why don't you try it.

Feel free to cry about it somemore, but have the courage to at least acknowledge mistakes from both teams.  Refs missed a bunch like I said before, Evadale didn't play any cleaner or dirty than West Hardin.  No doubt about it, my Oilers play physical and sometimes get a lot of fouls for it.  This years team is one of the least "dirty" teams that we've had in several years. 

Think back to even just last year, we had a few Prima Donna's that we're ball hogs & crappy attitudes.  There are no selfish players on the team this year.
[/quote]

Moving pick requires the player setting the screen to be moving and pretty sure we didnt see that. #15 closed his arms and purposly buldged over the Evadale players. And sorry but we arent talking about last year. Were in 2012 not 2011 so last year doesnt matter this year. Thought the calls were right and #15 has a poor attitude PERIOD. And i never mentioned anything about being selfish. Selfish has nothing to do with poor losers.

Guest rebel 4 life
[quote name="diaperdandy19" post="1178738" timestamp="1329336771"]
Didnt see many Evadale players purposly running over any WH kids. Yeah Evadale has some players that can get aggrivated but they can control it. Enjoy 3rd place.
[/quote]
Well said diaper  ;D

[quote name="diaperdandy19" post="1178736" timestamp="1329336621"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=96013.msg1178663#msg1178663 date=1329333543]

[/quote]

Moving pick requires the player setting the screen to be moving and pretty sure we didnt see that. #15 closed his arms and purposly buldged over the Evadale players. And sorry but we arent talking about last year. Were in 2012 not 2011 so last year doesnt matter this year. Thought the calls were right and #15 has a poor attitude PERIOD. And i never mentioned anything about being selfish. Selfish has nothing to do with poor losers.
[/quote] LOOK HERE GUYS Everyone on here knows who I am, And I was at the game. Neather Team PLAYED DIRTY. Evadale set hard screens and sometimes they were moving screens, I saw # 15 runover the evadale players, and I saw the Evadale players throw fourarms Into his chest. It was a very physical game, and the refs let bothteams play. If you call that dirty, on eather team YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE. And If any of you need to cry anymore be free to look me up at the next Evadale& Big Sandy game.