West Brook Coaching History

WOSgrad

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Crowdpleaser84" post="1179506" timestamp="1329420950"]
It's amazing how you never hear of much of Alex Durley.  It's like he or what was accomplished under his leadership never happened.
[/quote]
Well, how do you work that into a general conversation?  I haven't seen any discussions of who's the best coach ever at West Brook - and, in my opinion, that would be Coach Durley.  I guess you could say, "If Durley was there you can bet they'd have a field house!"  Do you see what I'm asking - what point are you making? ???

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1179509" timestamp="1329421212"]
[quote author=Crowdpleaser84 link=topic=95722.msg1179506#msg1179506 date=1329420950]
It's amazing how you never hear of much of Alex Durley.  It's like he or what was accomplished under his leadership never happened.
[/quote]
Well, how do you work that into a general conversation?  I haven't seen any discussions of who's the best coach ever at West Brook - and, in my opinion, that would be Coach Durley.  I guess you could say, "If Durley was there you can bet they'd have a field house!"  Do you see what I'm asking - what point are you making? ???
[/quote]

Best coach conversations are brought up all of the time.  I mean, as many issues as people have with coaching in this area, you always hear people making comparisons.  I do understand that WB's State Championship season was almost 30 years ago but you know how championship coaches are always quoted or mentioned in some way, shape or form.  That's all I'm saying.  The coaching list just reminded of that when I saw Durley on there. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder