Hull-Daisetta vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins 93-38!

WOSgrad

Ok maybe I was wrong I said rebels by 30 but it was a lot more than that. Great game rebs. I think that shows who the boss is in the district. Murphy had 19 in first quarter and finished with even more. It was proven tonight that its hard to run with these guys. Coach will has this team running through the competition. Again great game guys

[quote name="diaperdandy19" post="1169278" timestamp="1328067173"]
Ok maybe I was wrong I said rebels by 30 but it was a lot more than that. Great game rebs. I think that shows who the [i][b]boss[/b][/i] is in the district. Murphy had 19 in first quarter and finished with even more. It was proven tonight that its hard to run with these guys. Coach will has this team running through the competition. Again great game guys
[/quote]

??? let's dont get too crazy now lol. HD hasnt won a game in district yet, not even close. and apparently westhardin almost took one away from evadale just the other night. still have a few left...those boys are playing solid no doubt, but let's just be careful. plenty of ball left, cant wait to see the game at BS.  ;)

Guest rebel 4 life
[quote name="diaperdandy19" post="1169323" timestamp="1328068863"]
Who ever #32 is a beast down low for evadale.  I've never seen a performance on the boards like that kid did tonight. His dunk was felt all the way in Beaumont. Just came from no where.
[/quote]
Well put diaper... Evadale has some unknown talent.

i guess evadale is gonna have to win the state championship to get any credit, they beat the what used to be the number fourteen team in the state by 14 and people say that BS played bad and the refs won evadale the game i believe evadale has made their mark in that district as the best team.

First off no one here has said a word about the officiating at evadale during the bs eva game. Secodnly, i couldnt agree more that eva has established themselves as the team to beat in district, theyve earned it and deserved it.

All im saying is is that any given night a team could lose..had eva lost at WH then we'd be having a totally different conversation at the moment, cause BS won over there by 15+. All credit should go to eva but don't assume the district is wrapped up just because they beat HD...who hasnt won a game, thats why you play every one twice. :)

[quote name="Searge" post="1169395" timestamp="1328072939"]
The only reason west Hardin held in there with evadale is because they played one of their better shooting games when evadale played possibly they're worst shooting game. Not to mention they played with a girls ball??
[/quote]

Where do you get your info??? The game was definately played with a regulation guys ball. And WH really didn't shoot that well, they just played the best defensive game all year. You just think WH is soft and can't hang with Evadale. Give the guys credit. Yes Evadale still won but WH proved they aren't just another push over like Daisetta. Excuses like using a girls ball is ridiculous.

Did not get a chance to be at last nights game, but I was at the WH game and BS. I would much rather watch games like those two than one that is a 50 point spread.

The stuff about the ball or the refs or whatever do not get recorded in the standings. I have people that I know at most of the schools in Evadale's district they love and support their school just like we do the Rebels. We have had a great run for the last 4 or 5 years and it has been exciting to win district titles, area titles, even a couple of regional titles. I wish everyone could experience going to Austin for the State Tournament in something.

Why don't we all just go to the games and cheer for our side. Aplaud great plays or effort from our opponents. Put on some stripes and call a game before we get too worked up about calls. Just all around enjoy the games and the players. We will have these same arguements with every sport, every season, every year. Life would be so much better if we could just let it stay a game.

well said yeller. i think what i first posted was taken out of context. I was just stating that you shouldn't count out the rest of the district when its only half over. I did also give eva the credit they deserve, they have earned the right to be the team to beat. Just dont write off the remaining games, anything can happen. And I, like you yeller, cant wait to see a closer game than the 50 point blowouts

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245