Evadale vs. West Hardin...who wins?

West Hardin is lookin to make it a 3 way tie for first in the first half of district play.
Evadale has a great team just like last year, but the Oilers are improved from last year.
It's gonna be a tough game if WH turns it over and doesn't shoot well,  but i have faith in my Oilers.
I say WH by 3 in a nail biter.

[quote name="diaperdandy19" post="1166594" timestamp="1327633169"]
I say the rebes by 15. I have heard that WH is getting better but i dont see anyone in the district hanging with the aggresivness of the rebs. Gonna be a good game but again...the new boss is the same as the old boss.
[/quote]
AMEN AMEN LOL

WH got a new coach this yer and he has really started to turn that program around, so there not a team you wanna over look, but with that said i will say the same thing i said about the BS game and this will be the same for the rest of the year, if boy MURPHY is on its goin to be VERY hard to keep it even a game, if he is off they are in trouble bc yes th other kids can shoot but they all feed off him and they get more open looks bc everyone is trying to stay on him. Murphy is clearly the 2nd best player in the area and he will determine how far they go

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder