Big Sandy vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins 56-42!

WOSgrad

The Rebels still have something to prove as they did tonight! Last year the Rebels used their difficult non-district schedule and a district championship to be a springboard to the final four in 1A Division 1. This could be setting up for a repaet of the same kind of success that the team  had last year. 

The rankings should change next week in SETX and the state polls as Big Sandy was ranked 13th in the latest poll. The Rebels have their hold on district as the 1st half leaders with a 4-0 record and they will try to one up last years team as they try to not only win the district once again, but to go undefeated in doing it.

Great job Rebels!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1165590" timestamp="1327466744"]
The Rebels still have something to prove as they did tonight! Last year the Rebels used their difficult non-district schedule and a district championship to be a springboard to the final four in 1A Division 1. This could be setting up for a repaet of the same kind of success that the team  had last year.  No way u have not won dist yet.

The rankings should change next week in SETX and the state polls as Big Sandy was ranked 13th in the latest poll. The Rebels have their hold on district as the 1st half leaders with a 4-0 record and they will try to one up last years team as they try to not only win the district once again, but to go undefeated in doing it.

Great job Rebels!
[/quote]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1165655" timestamp="1327493972"]
Catman, what happened?
[/quote] BMT REF. # 11 for BS got 2 foul with 2min into the game.Every time he came into the game he got a foul and yes he foul out.What was so bad all the foul was call by the same ref.Had more walking call in this game than a had in the last 3 game.We will see what happen when they come to BS.Evadale had 2 foul call on them with 2min left in the second half.As a team u just have to play the best u can.Which they did not.

#11 for BS played 5 min the entire game the one ref had a job to do and he done it    the calls were very obvious ,  #11 usually has 15-20 pts per game and he completly took him out of the game,  not taking anything from the kids from evadale they played hard -----cant wait till they come to BS !!!

[quote name="snooker" post="1165747" timestamp="1327506304"]
refs - youve got to be joking. id expect a  little better from you guys.
[/quote]
honestly i thought it was one of the better refereed games evadale has had this year.... if you want to see a bad game go travel down to hull or sabine pass just sayin

Catman: BS HAS THE WORST REF OF ANYWHERE I'VE EVER BEEN AND YEA THE REFS WERE NOT GOOD BUT THEY DIDN'T LOSE THE GAME FOR BS NOW TAYLOR knocking THE BALL DOWN EVERY TIME 24 TRIED TO GO UP NOW THAT JUST MIGHT HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR LOSS or maybe it was BS'S free-throw shooting . the calls were not good both ways but it didn't cost you the game . OH and Murphy can out shoot any one on the wildcat team even double teamed the way y'all played him most of the game.

[quote name="diaperdandy19" post="1166652" timestamp="1327671230"]
i thought the game was pretty fair. Yeah the refs have games were they are good or bad but they cant lose a game for you. All i saw was one team out working, out hustling and out smarting the other team. I think the next game at BS will be the same result.
[/quote] Right Evadale will win by 14 hun  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder