Rice beats aggys (Womens)

Apparently' date=' lonestar, you do...remember posting the A&M-McNeese State thread?[/quote']

Sure its bad to see that they lost, but its just gunna make them better. Just becasue the program is gettin better dont try to knock it. It kinda sounds like ur feathers are still ruffled from football.

Gig'em

You're right...but that's beside the point. lonestar calls me out as being confused (which is usually pretty accurate :lol: ), says nobody on this board cares about women's bball, yet he's the one that begins the thread about McNeese taking one in the pooper from A&M women?

But I'm the one you think is sore about Black Friday. You're right I'm sore...losing to aggy is unacceptable. Even Rice knows that!!!

my main point was that you were saying what happened to A&M thought they were going to beat Texas but then they lose to Rice. Well, no one said the woman were going to beat Texas because no one cares enough to talk trash about that. It didn't make any sense that you would post a score from a woman's game in support of this message:

We are...and aggy just got beat by RICE!?! ...I thought sheepy were gonna beat the crap out of UT this year?

when no one was even talking about womans bball. Which, rightly or wrongly, is true of fan bases from both sides.

When you posted the Rice score you thought it was from a men's game.

By the way, the Aggies play two top ten teams on the road within the next week, so there will certainly be a good chance for them to lose a game.

Did I specify that I was talking about the men's squads? I didn't think so...just because you saw the thread and assumed that...doesn't mean that is what I was talking about.

I knew it was the ladies score...I just didn't mention it on my thread.

BTW, you must be a prophet or some kind of wizard or something...did you catch the LSU-Aggy score last night???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder