13U Pitcher, short stop, center field - NEEDS A TEAM!

Our son is 13 as of Sept 2011. For 8 years we have played all year round baseball in Florida that is. We played, Dixie/Little League- undefeated team for 7 years, we came in 3rd in the state with his pitching/homeruns just this July 2011.  He also has played travel/select ball teams- Havoc and Swarms. He can play every position on the infield and outfield but prefers not catch. He bats and throws right handed.
We are currently getting practice with a college coach on batting just to keep him loose. As I am finding hard to find a team that needs a player near Beaumont, TX.
He also came in 3rd in 1 mile race in district in Polk County, FL.
You can do a google on him- Ranger Ladner/ Ranger Barnhorst
If you want to check him out call me - 409-753-2000 home.
Thanks so much!
Michelle Ladner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sunday.2:00pm.. ORANGE PONY FIELD, BEDHIND CECIL ATKINSON CAR LOT OFF I-10 this coming sunday!!!

We are looking to add 1 maybe 2 players on our roster. We are only carrying 9 now, and will lose another for the entire month of June. There will be a spring tryout Sunday, March 25th at the Orange Pony field in Orange, TX. We are a 13U Major / Premier team and we will play in Steamboat Springs, CO in July for our world series. The tryout will start at 2pm on Sunday at the Orange Pony Field located behind Cecil Atkinson's Car lot. Please send an email to [email protected] for more details.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin