NEDERLAND BULLDOG CLASSIC/THE VILLAGE WINS THE TOURNAMENT

WOSgrad

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1143905" timestamp="1323559143"]
Went to regionals and got beat by 30 !!!! Your right...
[/quote]

You are a joke to be polite.. Go hate somewhere else.. This group will be fine and compete for a district championship. Everybody else seems to think the same except you.. Nederland went to regionals last year and made the city proud! How did that play-off run for Silsbee go? Dont go there.. Bash Nederland somewhere else

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1143905" timestamp="1323559143"]
Went to regionals and got beat by 30 !!!! Your right...
[/quote]
U Do know that Galveston Ball had TWO D-1 players on their TEAM last year, right? Probably not, since u r making statements like the one's u've posted so far. If I were u, I would not waste my energy on Nederland, and focus on beating HJ.  ::)

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1143940" timestamp="1323561320"]
Hating !!! Lol, Wow....Y'all been hating on Silsbee since the season started and for the playoffs last year, Silsbee and Nederland was watching from the stands cause we both lost... You and HF dawg be around at the end of district and will see the results...Peace
[/quote]
Who has been hating on Silsbee? Not Nederland fans. Silsbee is not in our district, so we have no beef with the Tigers. Y'all have a very good team, and we always hope y'all do well in the playoffs.

SO!!!!! I was at the game and Galveston ball beat Silsbee by 1 at the buzzer and I was at the Game when Nederland played GB, lol, yall didnt stand a chance..if your from hamshire fannnet, you need to focus on making the playoffs.... I can't remember the last time y'all seen the playoffs... Waste your energy helping them....

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1143974" timestamp="1323562963"]
SO!!!!! I was at the game and Galveston ball beat Silsbee by 1 at the buzzer and I was at the Game when Nederland played GB, lol, yall didnt stand a chance..if your from hamshire fannnet, you need to focus on making the playoffs.... I can't remember the last time y'all seen the playoffs... Waste your energy helping them....
[/quote]
My point is that we got beat by a very talented GB team. Silsbee lost by 20 in the YMBL last weekend twice, but u don't hear us dawgin' the Tigers!
BTW-I am not a HF fan, those r my initials-ha! But go ahead, show Ur lack of class and continue making ignorant statements about things u have no clue about!
Good luck to the Tigers.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1144010" timestamp="1323564597"]
I think it goes to show you Nederland, Central, and others in that district will be in a battle and not sure whose winning it outright.
[/quote]
Agree (scary)! Will not be much separation between the 1st place team and the 4th place team. 11-3 will probably be the record of the 1st place team. 10-4 might get U 3rd. Will be a close race.

Congrads to West Brook in an excellent showing  in this  tourney.

Central played good in this tourney...  The loss to Memorial will still leave a bad taste in my mouth.  We took down 2 district foes as a preview for things to come when it counts...  8) 8).  I'll be content with a MC sweep in the tourney.  The loss in the Consolation Champion game. No excusses.  Our staff chose not to give any pressure defense whatsoever and the other team turned it into a highlight real on us.  It never dawned to our staff that Silsbee beat this team in the first round by pressure defense...    But whatever...  Time to focus on getting everyone healthlthy for the start of district vs. Ozen...  Great tourney, Nederland.  This is my first time going to the Bulldog classic and I'll be making the event from now on...

[quote name="bulldog81" post="1144287" timestamp="1323617785"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92844.msg1143868#msg1143868 date=1323557261]
That was somewhat of a controversial ending. ???
[/quote]
Aaw, Did you see it or did you miss it like most of us in the gym?
[/quote]
Can't ask either coach, they didn't see it either.

[quote name="HF Dawg" post="1144293" timestamp="1323619459"]
[quote author=bulldog81 link=topic=92844.msg1144287#msg1144287 date=1323617785]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92844.msg1143868#msg1143868 date=1323557261]
That was somewhat of a controversial ending. ???
[/quote]
Aaw, Did you see it or did you miss it like most of us in the gym?
[/quote]
Can't ask either coach, they didn't see it either.
[/quote]
That's what I was told.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83