NEDERLAND BULLDOG CLASSIC/THE VILLAGE WINS THE TOURNAMENT

WOSgrad

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="football04" post="1142526" timestamp="1323394615"]
If your Nedrland , why wouldn't you set the bracket where Silsbee would play Westbrook and then Nederland play the winner, instead of two games in one day, especially with the 2nd game against a team like Silsbee?
[/quote]

Get more games to play

[quote name="dogs1218" post="1142543" timestamp="1323396147"]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=92844.msg1142526#msg1142526 date=1323394615]
If your Nedrland , why wouldn't you set the bracket where Silsbee would play Westbrook and then Nederland play the winner, instead of two games in one day, especially with the 2nd game against a team like Silsbee?
[/quote]

Get more games to play
[/quote]
I thought that was the reason, I was just wondering, one thing I will never do is question Brian English when it comes to basketball.

It's all about as many games as possible and more playing time for English. He prefers to play the very best teams he can find and isn't afraid to throw his dog's to the dog's so to speak. Many coaches are worried about accumulating wins - thus weak schedules. English believes your team gets better by playing better talent. These boy's will be ready by district for their run, even without those so called PA players from last year.  ;)

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1142591" timestamp="1323399840"]
It's all about as many games as possible and more playing time for English. He prefers to play the very best teams he can find and isn't afraid to throw his dog's to the dog's so to speak. Many coaches are worried about accumulating wins - thus weak schedules. English believes your team gets better by playing better talent. These boy's will be ready by district for their run, even without those so called PA players from last year.  ;)
[/quote]
bless yo lil heart....... ;)

Friday action:

Winner's Bracket
Port Arthur Memorial vs. The Village, 12:00 p.m.
Nederland vs. Beaumont West Brook, 1:30 p.m., [b]Broadcast on SETXsports.com[/b]
Port Arthur Memorial/The Village vs. Baytown Sterling, 6:00 p.m.
Nederland/Beaumont West Brook winner vs. Silsbee, 7:30 p.m., [b]Broadcast on SETXsports.com[/b]

Consolation Bracket
West Orange-Stark vs. HYCA North, 3:00 p.m.
Port Neches-Groves vs. Beaumont Central, 4:30 p.m.

[quote name="Babyboi_Prettyboi" post="1142308" timestamp="1323376618"]
Is PA-M struggling because they need their football players back to play basketball or have they been missing other players that are not playing this season or they just inexperience this year. They did go to the final of the Silsbee Summer Tournament. Ever since Coach William took over PA-M, I had my thought that PA-M were going to be a team they many would not want to compete because they could not hang with them. What is the deal?
[/quote] :-X

Well, I won't have to speak to you for a week.

You already had two strikes for hijacking threads and guess what, that little ole post of yours is also a site rules violation which makes 3 which got BS a week vacation.

Thank you, BS.  My weekend will now be a bit quieter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder