WOS GAME PLAN FOR BULLARD

speveto

Bullard will play their hearts out. They will show alot of courage. They will never stop fighting. Sometimes in the third quarter WOS will have a 50 point lead. At this time the 9th. and 10th. grade will take over and score some more.  And it`s own to "YOU KNOW WHO". It`s  not my fault that Bullard only played "2A" teams early in the season.

[quote name="speveto" post="1128988" timestamp="1322154786"]
Bullard will play their hearts out. They will show alot of courage. They will never stop fighting. Sometimes in the third quarter WOS will have a 50 point lead. At this time the 9th. and 10th. grade will take over and score some more.  And it`s own to "YOU KNOW WHO". It`s  not my fault that Bullard only played "2A" teams early in the season.
[/quote]

Beat two playoff teams and they are were not 2A.Was picked to finish last in their district,came in second.This is the kind of team you never take light.Trust me.

[quote name="GUNHO" post="1129588" timestamp="1322235585"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=92180.msg1128988#msg1128988 date=1322154786]
[/quote]

Beat two playoff teams and they are were not 2A.Was picked to finish last in their district,came in second.This is the kind of team you never take light.Trust me.
[/quote]Bullard beat a good team last week. Waco Rob (9-1),  but they lost to 2A,  Mineola 0-32  and 2A  Tatum 25-44.  They are getting better but I am not  "SHIVERING IN MY BOOTS" like you and skipper. After Saturday`s game I will start "SHIVERING"  with you.

[quote name="skipper" post="1129684" timestamp="1322244591"]
rains and very windy winds can gust up to 30 miles per hr at times with lighting mixed in
[/quote]We can`t play if there is lightning.  (am I right about that?)  If Jerquis Beasley kickes the ball with 30 mile per hour wind at his back, how far will the ball go?  If  it rains, we will be on Astro Turf. If the conditions are too bad for passing, "OH MY GOD" what will we do?  We don`t have "ANYONE" on our team who knows how to "RUN"  with the ball. And while all this is happening, Bullard will be playing on a nice sunny field. (IT`S JUST  NOT FAIR)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn