21-3A Predictions

Guest Cardinal12

Guest Team Captain 07

HJ has no Pitching the only person they had last year was Reubuck, and that was it. So what makes all of you HJ people think that all of a sudden these guys are going to get good. BC has proven players that have signed to division 1 schools already. I know that after I have said this you will be like well there are 30 schools looking at this kid and the Cubs are drafting this kid in the first round....and blah blah blah, but until it happens then you have no proof these kids have already signed. Plus they have more first team all district players returning then all of the first team players you had total from last years team. I'm just looking at the facts, not the hopeful wishing. HJ will go 7-7 or or 8-6 in district

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ has no Pitching the only person they had last year was Reubuck' date=' and that was it. So what makes all of you HJ people think that all of a sudden these guys are going to get good. BC has proven players that have signed to division 1 schools already. I know that after I have said this you will be like well there are 30 schools looking at this kid and the Cubs are drafting this kid in the first round....and blah blah blah, but until it happens then you have no proof these kids have already signed. Plus they have more first team all district players returning then all of the first team players you had total from last years team. I'm just looking at the facts, not the hopeful wishing. HJ will go 7-7 or or 8-6 in district[/quote']

how do you know that hj aint got no pitching? do you go to the school? dont think so.....you people are in for a suprise this year!

Guest Team Captain 07

Yep Your right they are the best team ever, they will all be first team all-state, and bigdaddy Dave will be the state MVP, wait does he even play, could he even be the MVP of the Hardin little league teee ball team, probably not but who cares he gets the MVP. I'm just excited because all of their top rated talent must be holding off from signing to any college because they are holding off for the pros and they are all going to be the full rotation for the astros next year.

I love it when a guy that doesnt even play baseball asks me if I go to their school and if I know how good these guys are when he couldnt even tell me the difference between a split and a fork ball, or a cut or a 2-seam fast ball. But I guess he must be a scout for the Astros......Even though after all the crap he's talking he could scout for the YANKees

But HJ All they way

1.silsbee

2.jasper

3.bc

Silsbee will dominate this district. They will be led by the pitching of:  allstate senior- joel schooling, sophmore all district-josh skinner, and new commer of the year junior kevin mcdonald. Schooling about 5-11, 185 has pinpoint accuracy with some velocity, and great at changing speeds. Skinner is 6-4 around 210 and left handed. he had control problems last year, but throws very hard with a nasty curve ball. McDonald is small, but can throw. He has an assortment of junk balls, and also throws pretty hard. When on, he has great accuracy. Silsbee can also hit, led by calhoun, hargrave, mcdonald, skinner, moss, and derossete. The tigers are loaded. Also look for sophmore Nick walters to see some playing time. He hit near .700 as a freshman on jv last year.

Jasper- has hart

BC- has dishon

Who looks like the best team?

On SETXSPORTS.COM's myspace, they have a friend named Big Daddy Dave.  The person claiming HJ will do something this year is BIGDADDYDAVEHJ.  I'm pretty darn sure they are the same person.  It's amazing how a person like you will talk so much, but yet not play the sport.

HAHAHA you caught me, you caught big daddy, if you wanna find me i will be tailgateing in center field...just ask around!

1.silsbee

2.jasper

3.bc

Silsbee will dominate this district. They will be led by the pitching of:  allstate senior- joel schooling, sophmore all district-josh skinner, and new commer of the year junior kevin mcdonald. Schooling about 5-11, 185 has pinpoint accuracy with some velocity, and great at changing speeds. Skinner is 6-4 around 210 and left handed. he had control problems last year, but throws very hard with a nasty curve ball. McDonald is small, but can throw. He has an assortment of junk balls, and also throws pretty hard. When on, he has great accuracy. Silsbee can also hit, led by calhoun, hargrave, mcdonald, skinner, moss, and derossete. The tigers are loaded. Also look for sophmore Nick walters to see some playing time. He hit near .700 as a freshman on jv last year.

Jasper- has hart

BC- has dishon

I appeciate that Silsbee has a lot of their players from a very good team returning; however, to say that Jasper 'only' has Hart or BC 'only' has Dishon is misleading.  Jasper returns their C (Steelhammer) and 2 pretty good pitchers (if healthy) in Regan and Parsons.  BC returns their C (Jackson) along with INF Bolton and 2 pretty good pitchers in Stringer and Meeks.  Had those 2 guys not been 'stuck' behind 2 D-1 pitchers (Angelle and Haymon), you wouldv'e heard a lot more about them.  I guarantee you BH remembers Stringer.  With that being said, Silsbee should be the favorite in that district.  Schooling is a front line guy at the HS level and McDonald a more than adequate #2.  I think Skinner is the (long term) most projectible pitcher they got but he is raw.  Calhoun is a legitimate keeper in CF.  I think it will be an interesting district this year...

Marty, Have you been sniffing pine cones. Calhoun, Schooling, and McDonald I agree with

But as far as the others  ;D ;D ;D average players at best and never evan heard of Derossete. My son has played with Nick Walters from Silsbee and if there is one thing Nick struggles with it is his bat. I think you had a typo. Maybe it is .200

Hey big stick

Marty is giving his prediction, and why he thinks that way, he's not bashing ball player's.lets keep It to predictions without the bashing of others.

I don't know why you guys posting on this thread are so vicious. If you disagree with an opinion that's fine. But it really crosses the line when you start personally attacking others. Especially high school kids.

Guest Sports Cards

1.silsbee

2.jasper

3.bc

Jasper- has hart

BC- has dishon

Jasper - Reagan throws in the low 90's when healthy, he can beat any team on any given night. Hart is a stud, they have a 3yr starter at 2nd base, Shellhamer is a solid player, CF Cloteaux is a speedster and they have several good Jr's bats that are going to contribute this year. They are not ready to hand anything to Silsbee just yet.

BC - They will never be low on talent. It is a baseball city. Stringer throws a no-hitter in the series deciding game against BH last year, and will return as the Ace this year. Meeks is a solid pitcher, who would be most teams Ace in the area, just when you have guys like Angelle, Haymon, and Stringer in front of you, it's hard to shine... Anytime you have Bolton, Dishon and Jackson in your lineup, you are going to put runs on the board. Not to mention all the younger guys waiting patiently for their turn to shine in BC, BC doesn't rebuild in baseball, they reload each year.

OF - plays with heart in all their sports, they can always sneak up on one of those top three teams. I don't think they have the talent to finish in the top three, but I do think they have the heart and guts to add a loss or two to their records....

Hey cardinal dont mean to but in on your and bid dady daves battle but one key that ya'll are missing is the ace that we will have this year and im not talking about Josh Rodgers (nothing against him) I'm talking about Aaron treece. He had some problems with yall last year but he didnt get to pitch alot last year either for a reason i'd rather not get into and this year hes only getting better and stronger everyday, throwing in the high eighties and still has the nasty curve. and as for our hitters everyone around Hj is starting to come around very nice including Spanky, Helveston, Roebuck, and Treece. We also picked up a very valuble player from westbrook dillion lundy. This kid has amazing range in the infield and swings a pretty good stick himself. No doubt that BC is a powerhouse baseball school but Hj isnt looking to shabby this year and we shouldnt be overlooked.

Guest Sports Cards

Hey cardinal dont mean to but in on your and bid dady daves battle but one key that ya'll are missing is the ace that we will have this year and im not talking about Josh Rodgers (nothing against him) I'm talking about Aaron treece. He had some problems with yall last year but he didnt get to pitch alot last year either for a reason i'd rather not get into and this year hes only getting better and stronger everyday, throwing in the high eighties and still has the nasty curve. and as for our hitters everyone around Hj is starting to come around very nice including Spanky, Helveston, Roebuck, and Treece. We also picked up a very valuble player from westbrook dillion lundy. This kid has amazing range in the infield and swings a pretty good stick himself. No doubt that BC is a powerhouse baseball school but Hj isnt looking to shabby this year and we shouldnt be overlooked.

Should make for an interesting year!

and to big daddy dave....i'm excited that we have enthusiastic fans this year, but to say that hj will have a cakewalk through district and shut down BC, holding them hitless, and what not is just a little unrealistic. the way your saying we will cakewalk through district also gives our team an unwanted arrogant reputation and thats not how i want our team to be portrayed this year.  We have one of the toughest districts in the state if not the toughest and no one will have a cake walk this year. looking forward to yall tailgaiting tho

HJ should have a very strong team this year

Aaron Treece, Taylor Monse, Josh Rodgers, Dylan Lundy, and Cade Hendrix all 5 throw mid 80s, all except treece are juniors are pitching staff is set for the next 2 years.

Infield is pretty solid as well spanky and  monse on the corners both excellent bats, Helveston Dh, Lundy and treece splitting time at short, Logan Ferguson at 2nd.

Outfield

Mr. Roebuck

Catching

Mr. Beau Hansen

Not sketh

Whoa easy there big nasty....Beau Hansen is a good player nothing to take away from him but to say that he will diffenately start over last years starting catcher for more than half the season, without beau even having any varsity experience...you might be getting a little ahead of yourself there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder