Coldspring vs Lorena

Homer

[quote name="Chs96" post="1126013" timestamp="1321842682"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=91904.msg1125981#msg1125981 date=1321840973]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=91904.msg1125973#msg1125973 date=1321840674]
SON I didn't curse just speaking facts !!  If you don't like it go play on another thread ! Watch your tone with me KID and I hope this is the last time we have to hear your negative comments on this web site.  And if you don't like it go cry yourself to sleep little boy
[/quote]

Actually, yes you did cuss by SETXsports standards (go read the forum rules).  Keep that up and we won't see very many of your comments anymore.
[/quote]
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I FORGOT NO DOWN TALKING TO ANY OF THE GREAT WOS GODS !!!
[/quote]

Man if I was a moderator I would have busted your BUTT a long time ago... ;D ;D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="trojfan427" post="1126159" timestamp="1321855758"]
lets stop all the trash talking both teams still have to worry about there games this week, and as far as im concerned its the playoffs and your going to see every teams best game, especially when your WOS or CS your going to have a target on your back from the start considering what both programs have done, to say that CS is overrated i think is not true, they are just seeing every team they play bests game, when it comes down to it if WOS and CS meet up next round all the trash talking between both sides doesnt matter becuase its the boys on the field that are going to have control
[/quote]

Finally! A CS poster that is humble. Yes, I agree completely. And if you look at all my posts, I am not the one causing trouble. Anyways, I believe no matter what that our Region will be well represented no matter who takes it.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1125973" timestamp="1321840674"]
SON I didn't curse just speaking facts !!  If you don't like it go play on another thread ! Watch your tone with me KID and I hope this is the last time we have to hear your negative comments on this web site.  And if you don't like it go cry yourself to sleep little boy
[/quote]

First of all, im not a "little boy" I am a respected poster on this site. Secondly, I don't take kind to threats. Threatening me is exactly what you hqve done. Looks like strike 3 to me. Bye bye.

i just got to add this coldsprings is the #3 team in the state and for the last two weeks you have shown why you are, your guys have blown away everyone you played to this point just keep up your blow outs and i feel like you will win state no one can touch you as we all have see    GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1126255" timestamp="1321894358"]
I went to Huntsville Saturday and watched the Lorena - Rusk game. I think CS shoud handle this game. Rusk didnt look very strong to me at all. Lorena moved the ball very easy on them but they really didnt break that many big playes. The Lorena d was phyiscal and disilplined but didnt look very fast to me. CS 27-10
[/quote]

That's good for yall. Big plays are what hurts GreG defenses like ours. We lost one this year on ONE big play while holding the team all night long. If they don't hqve the big play ability it will be a lot easier for CS. I still think Lorena wins. its up to CS to prove me wrong.

Well I think we will prove ya wrong Kicker.  I have been on here for four years and I remember how the WOS people talked to me those first few years when we played y'all and lost.  So please don't tell us about how were way off for talking about our team.  Many of y'alls fans would talk about how no one could beat y'all.  I don't think the Trojan fans are like that.  We could get beat and it could be this week.  I don't think it will and neither do many of the Trojan fans.  As many of you don't believe your team is gonna get beat.  I'm looking forward to a matchup with y'all.  It will be the first time outside of the first round.  Where both district champions meet. 

We proved you wrong the last two weeks. Its not our fault Dave Campbell does not respect you (WOS and Kirbyville). I myself understand Kirbyville this year but WOS should be higher in the ratings. The feeling of "Coldspring Haters" comes from the constant negative post and making fun of the grammer used on other threads. It shows nervousness from you and your age. Most young people text in their style of short hand form everyday. I've learned two things from this site: 1) You will never get the last word in, just watch and 2) Don't make negative remarks toward WOS, Kirbyville, or BC, they will hunt you down and single you out. Coldspring fans we know the truth, our strengths, and our weakness. Just let them post what ever they want, its strickly business from us from here on out.

I am pulling for Coldspring, and they should be the favorite.  But Lorena scares me for you.  I saw them a couple or so years ago.  Big corn fed boys.  Not particularly fast, but somehow they found a way to beat a superior (my opinion) Center team.  CS, better put them away early.  Don't let them hang around.

[quote name="j_dog" post="1126348" timestamp="1321898039"]
I am pulling for Coldspring, and they should be the favorite.  But Lorena scares me for you.  I saw them a couple or so years ago.  Big corn fed boys.  Not particularly fast, but somehow they found a way to beat a superior (my opinion) Center team.  CS, better put them away early.  Don't let them hang around.
[/quote]

I totally agree...we put them away before half-time a couple of years ago and they still came back to beat us. We should know from experience not to take this team lightly!

[quote name="DoRightTrojanFan" post="1126360" timestamp="1321898291"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=91904.msg1126348#msg1126348 date=1321898039]
[/quote]

I totally agree...we put them away before half-time a couple of years ago and they still came back to beat us. We should know from experience not to take this team lightly!
[/quote]

Three years ago was three years ago. Different teams. The Lorena team I saw cant match up with our size and speed. We need to take the BS out of the playbook! Line up, get the snap, pound the football.  Hope the leapords eat plenty cornbread this week. Their gonna need it! LOL

[quote name="captredass" post="1126333" timestamp="1321897716"]
We proved you wrong the last two weeks. Its not our fault Dave Campbell does not respect you (WOS and Kirbyville). I myself understand Kirbyville this year but WOS should be higher in the ratings. The feeling of "Coldspring Haters" comes from the constant negative post and making fun of the grammer used on other threads. It shows nervousness from you and your age. Most young people text in their style of short hand form everyday. I've learned two things from this site: 1) You will never get the last word in, just watch and 2) Don't make negative remarks toward WOS, Kirbyville, or BC, they will hunt you down and single you out. Coldspring fans we know the truth, our strengths, and our weakness. Just let them post what ever they want, its strickly business from us from here on out.
[/quote]

I disagree. When some of us started "hating" on CS was due to the 80% posts of how no one can touch yall and how the hotel tickets were already bought for Dallas. Most of us were trying to tell you that one game at a time is the way it is supposed to be. Then, the "short hand text" posts started getting rediculous and downright insulting. We (Wos, Bridge City, or whoever) didn't start all this crazy posting. We were simply calling out the cussing, insults, and threats that were coming our way. I have no beef with YOU or CS. Just the moron posters that get on here and make a fool of themselves. Now I know it goes both ways, each team has the village idiots but there were atleast 6 posters that were out of hand. You were not one of them. Just please for the sake of the board calm then down and i will do the same.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1125973" timestamp="1321840674"]
[/quote]

That is a threat. Now, let's move on and good luck to all Reg 3 teams.

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1126464" timestamp="1321900989"]
[quote author=DoRightTrojanFan link=topic=91904.msg1126360#msg1126360 date=1321898291]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=91904.msg1126348#msg1126348 date=1321898039]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Three years ago was three years ago. Different teams. The Lorena team I saw cant match up with our size and speed. We need to take the BS out of the playbook! Line up, get the snap, pound the football.  Hope the leapords eat plenty cornbread this week. Their gonna need it! LOL
[/quote]
Come on now.  Maybe they cannot match up.  I would pretty much assume that, not even have seen either team this year.  That Lorena team I saw also did not exactly "match up" with the Center team.  But Lorena still won.  From what I have seen over the years you can pretty well predict what kind of team a town if going to field.  They pretty much field the kids of the previous teams players, and they will be a whole lot like their fathers.  I am pulling for you guys, but you have not exactly been blowing folks away recently.  Smart to just keep the powder dry, and do your talking after you have done the walking??

I, for one, have been surprised by the lack of explosive offense by Coldspring.  I know that there have been injuries and illnesses with O players.  It makes me wonder how deep CS is and how solid their O line is.  After all, this is a new O line this year, used to playing inferior teams in district (with the exception of Huffman).  I hope they are learning each week and becoming stronger.  I know that defense wins championships, but you've got to score points.  I support you CS as the representative of 22 3-A.  I hope everyone is healthy and that you have a great game Friday night!

[quote name="kicker" post="1126181" timestamp="1321890479"]
[quote author=trojfan427 link=topic=91904.msg1126159#msg1126159 date=1321855758]
lets stop all the trash talking both teams still have to worry about there games this week, and as far as im concerned its the playoffs and your going to see every teams best game, especially when your WOS or CS your going to have a target on your back from the start considering what both programs have done, to say that CS is overrated i think is not true, they are just seeing every team they play bests game, when it comes down to it if WOS and CS meet up next round all the trash talking between both sides doesnt matter becuase its the boys on the field that are going to have control
[/quote]

Finally! A CS poster that is humble. Yes, I agree completely. And if you look at all my posts, I am not the one causing trouble. Anyways, I believe no matter what that our Region will be well represented no matter who takes it.
[/quote]

yes it will be representated very well and in the playoffs you want to see close games that teams leave it all out on the field IMO, dont get wrong tho blow out games are very nice and easier on the heart attacks you get from watching overtime

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder