*** OZEN vs BRENHAM ***

SgtRey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Trocket" post="1120164" timestamp="1321466987"]
BrenhamFan, tell the truth, this matchup has to be a scary matchup isn't it.
[/quote]

Honestly, no I'm not worried.  We are focused and on a mission!  Now would BH, Livingston or Vidor have been an easier match up for us....  Ya, cuz any team that is 1 deminsional, (especially running teams) will have trouble against us.  I know we're the #3 team in the state, and we have a bullseye on us, but what else is new?  It's been that way all season, and we always get everybody's best shot.  So while Ozen is playing with house $, we're use to it.  We have to beat who's in our way, and if it's your team, so be it!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120177" timestamp="1321468365"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=91404.msg1120164#msg1120164 date=1321466987]
BrenhamFan, tell the truth, this matchup has to be a scary matchup isn't it.
[/quote]

Honestly, no I'm not worried.  We are focused and on a mission!  Now would BH, Livingston or Vidor have been an easier match up for us....  Ya, cuz any team that is 1 deminsional, (especially running teams) will have trouble against us.  I know we're the #3 team in the state, and we have a bullseye on us, but what else is new?  It's been that way all season, and we always get everybody's best shot.  So while Ozen is playing with house $, we're use to it.  We have to beat who's in our way, and if it's your team, so be it!
[/quote]Man, You deserve 10+ for this post.  EVERYTHING is accurate here!

[quote name="uandme08" post="1120240" timestamp="1321470388"]
There's nothing I'd like more than for my PANTHERS to pull it out. While everybody is thinking predictions I can't help but wonder about the caliber of scouts that should be in atttendance.

Let's Go PANTHERS!
[/quote]

There will likely be a few there.  This game is about the best thing that could happen for any potential D1 athletes at Ozen.  Playing a team with several D1 guys, gives them a chance to get noticed also.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1120240" timestamp="1321470388"]
There's nothing I'd like more than for my PANTHERS to pull it out. While everybody is thinking predictions I can't help but wonder about the caliber of scouts that should be in atttendance.

Let's Go PANTHERS!
[/quote]YES SIRRRR! LETS GO PANTHERS ;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120246" timestamp="1321470766"]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=91404.msg1120240#msg1120240 date=1321470388]

Let's Go PANTHERS!
[/quote]

There will likely be a few there.  This game is about the best thing that could happen for any potential D1 athletes at Ozen.  Playing a team with several D1 guys, gives them a chance to get noticed also.
[/quote][b]potential[/b]  ??? LETS GO PANTHERS!  :)

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1120263" timestamp="1321471426"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91404.msg1120246#msg1120246 date=1321470766]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=91404.msg1120240#msg1120240 date=1321470388]

Let's Go PANTHERS!
[/quote]

[/quote][b]potential[/b]  ??? LETS GO PANTHERS!  :)
[/quote]

Ya, potential.  Unless y'all have somebody that already has offers?

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1120336" timestamp="1321475274"]
Ozen got beat by png vidor ned and needed help to make the playoffs they wii not beat brenham. The only team in our region that can match up with brenham in our region is manvel.
[/quote] ??? what [b]LET'S  GO PANTHERS![/b]

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1120336" timestamp="1321475274"]
Ozen got beat by png vidor ned and needed help to make the playoffs they wii not beat brenham. The only team in our region that can match up with brenham in our region is manvel.
[/quote] :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*butt

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder