When will Barbers Hill win a playoff game?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1113978" timestamp="1321072244"]
When they play another district in the first round! What a way to go down, 10-0 and lose first playoff game. Goes to show you as long as you to the playoffs, it doesn't matter what your regular season records or stats are. Just win baby win.
[/quote]

Nah...9-1.  ;)

[quote name="ColdHardTRUTH" post="1113967" timestamp="1321072165"]
When they don't have to play a 20-4A team.

I think they should move to the district with Hampshire Fannett..they would probably at least be .500 there.
[/quote]

Where the hell did that "P" come from in Hamshire-Fannett? You must be a damn yankee longing for some cold days in New Hampshire.  ;D

[quote name="Stranger" post="1114088" timestamp="1321073737"]
I will go on record and say that he will not win a playoff game at BH.  His best class just finished their senior football season and I dont see him hanging around for much longer, maybe 2 or 3 years.  Just my opinion.
[/quote]

I think he leaves this year. Nearly our entire defense graduates, and a bunch of our offense. If he couldn't do great things with this team...the next few years aren't going to be as good. IMHO.

[quote name="wbfan" post="1113971" timestamp="1321072201"]
When they defect from 19-4a and BEG to get into 20-4a but even then, they wouldn't even make it out of district.
[/quote]I seem to recall the same type of comments a few years ago when another 19-4A team was moved to 20-4A and then, and then.....................................................................then the butt kicking by the Broncos began

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1117086" timestamp="1321222394"]
Will a student in Barbers Hill ever see the Eagles win a playoff game.
Come to think of it...
[b]Where are all the BH posters[/b]???

We might need to set up a BRONCO ticket stand at the Mont Belvieu DQ.
Word is, next year, the 54 cent Blizzard might make a return.
[/quote]Still in mourning....

Guest UHCoog14
Drove by the BH Ag barn this morning. Stopped and talked to the people there. They said they were trying to  cross-breed a pig and a bird. Seems  the focus of the experiment was to allow the pig to have  wings. I think if this experiment ever works, BH will win a playoff game.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1117119" timestamp="1321224057"]
Drove by the BH Ag barn this morning. Stopped and talked to the people there. They said they were trying to  cross-breed a pig and a bird. Seems  the focus of the experiment was to allow the pig to have  wings. I think if this experiment ever works, BH will win a playoff game.
[/quote]

That's a quality post. 

[quote name="APanthers" post="1117206" timestamp="1321231067"]
I agree Barbers Hill still should be playing .
[/quote]

There are a ton of reasons why we are not but that is how the cookie crumbles. You look back at certain points in the game and go man what the H happened. Even with all the back and forth of that game we still had our shot. With 1.9 seconds there was a split second when it looked good.  :-\

Had we finished that play, I would have felt good about letting Green have the ball with 1.9 left. Maybe. 8)

Heck of a game Ozen!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin