High School Powerlifting

• 3 weeks later...
I do want to wish a great and successful powerlifting season this year. This is the only sport I know of that truly shows comraderie from every individual on the floor. I've been doing this for a while now and have never seen any altercation between lifters/coaches/parents or anything. Everyone is very helpful and will always be there to lend their best advice. I look forward to seeing many familar faces as we all push our kids to extreme to show them what they are capable of.

[quote name="strother78" post="1134039" timestamp="1322531293"]
I do want to wish a great and successful powerlifting season this year. This is the only sport I know of that truly shows comraderie from every individual on the floor. I've been doing this for a while now and have never seen any altercation between lifters/coaches/parents or anything. Everyone is very helpful and will always be there to lend their best advice. I look forward to seeing many familar faces as we all push our kids to extreme to show them what they are capable of.
[/quote]
Same here. Its definitely gonna be a great year. I love going to powerlifting meets because only true fans and family go and you don't have to deal with kids getting in your way of seeing stuff and you get to see everyone at once.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Riley at PNG, 240 weight class. Beast, a Junior this year. Strongest kid on the team. Squats over 600, dead lifts over 600, benches close to 400.  Last squat without suit and knee wraps was 585.  We also have a few lower class weights that are monsterous as well. Look forward to the BC warm up event this weekend. Love watching all the kids from everywhere. Good luck to everyone out there.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1166632" timestamp="1327658266"]
Riley at PNG, 240 weight class. Beast, a Junior this year. Strongest kid on the team. Squats over 600, dead lifts over 600, benches close to 400.  Last squat without suit and knee wraps was 585.  We also have a few lower class weights that are monsterous as well. Look forward to the BC warm up event this weekend. Love watching all the kids from everywhere. Good luck to everyone out there.
[/quote]
I'll be there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin