West Orange-Stark vs. Cleveland

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1111751" timestamp="1320979949"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=91073.msg1111708#msg1111708 date=1320978943]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=91073.msg1111630#msg1111630 date=1320977563]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=91073.msg1110251#msg1110251 date=1320883921]
What is with all of the Coldspring hype?  Their schedule is weaker than wet toilet paper.  Yes they are ranked #3 in the state and of course the voters are going off of the blowout wins.  For better and for worse WOS has shown many times that polls don't mean squat.  Maybe CS lives up to the hype but I just dont see how anyone can stamp them "unbeatable" with that schedule.  CS is like the Boise State of 3A
[/quote]
[b]And yet no one from your district will schedule a pre-district game with coldspring for the next 2 years.  I guess the hype is too scary!
Go Cleveland, Huffman, and Coldspring.  Make them wish they were back in 21-3A.
[/quote][/b]

Maybe there is truth to this but from what I understand and witnessed....WOS shys away from no one predistrict.  If there is an "excuse" I would imagine it is to avoid playing an obvious playoff opponent twice or maybe take the lead from CS and play some 2-8 and 3-7 teams to try and bolster their place in the polls..  I think you can look at the WOS predistrict history and find some pretty tough opponents.
[/quote]
Kirbyville and crockett are hardly teams that people schedule because they are a push over.  Orangefield is already on the WOS schedule I think.
[/quote]

Orangefield is in WOS district.  Not on the schedule by choice.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Homer" post="1111763" timestamp="1320980270"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=91073.msg1111751#msg1111751 date=1320979949]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=91073.msg1111708#msg1111708 date=1320978943]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=91073.msg1111630#msg1111630 date=1320977563]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=91073.msg1110251#msg1110251 date=1320883921]
What is with all of the Coldspring hype?  Their schedule is weaker than wet toilet paper.  Yes they are ranked #3 in the state and of course the voters are going off of the blowout wins.  For better and for worse WOS has shown many times that polls don't mean squat.  Maybe CS lives up to the hype but I just dont see how anyone can stamp them "unbeatable" with that schedule.  CS is like the Boise State of 3A
[/quote]
[b]And yet no one from your district will schedule a pre-district game with coldspring for the next 2 years.  I guess the hype is too scary!
[/quote][/b]

Maybe there is truth to this but from what I understand and witnessed....WOS shys away from no one predistrict.  If there is an "excuse" I would imagine it is to avoid playing an obvious playoff opponent twice or maybe take the lead from CS and play some 2-8 and 3-7 teams to try and bolster their place in the polls..  I think you can look at the WOS predistrict history and find some pretty tough opponents.
[/quote]
Kirbyville and crockett are hardly teams that people schedule because they are a push over.  [color=red][b]Orangefield is already on the WOS schedule I think.[/b][/color][/quote] sarcasm added for desired effect.

[/quote]
Sorry kinda new to posting on here.  I will try to better identify my sarcasm. 
And since this is the Cleveland -WOS post, Go Cleveland.

Good luck Mustangs!  Hope you guys go give those indians a genuine butt kicking!  Then hopefully BC will do the same to the cs "better than anybody, blew everybody out, nobody stands a chance against them, they already have rooms booked for state" trojans.  Go WOS, GO BC................show em what 21-3A is all about!

[quote name="Homer" post="1111763" timestamp="1320980270"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=91073.msg1111751#msg1111751 date=1320979949]
[/quote]
[/quote][/b]

[/quote]
[b]Kirbyville and crockett are hardly teams that people schedule because they are a push over.[/b]  Orangefield is already on the WOS schedule I think.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You know about as much about Kirbyville as I do Brain Surgery...[b]I hope WOS hangs 60 on you ..lol  Go Mustangs..!!!![/b]

[quote name="BCcardbacker" post="1112161" timestamp="1320986190"]
Good luck Mustangs!  Hope you guys go give those indians a genuine butt kicking!  Then hopefully BC will do the same to the cs "better than anybody, blew everybody out, nobody stands a chance against them, [b]they already have rooms booked for state" trojans[/b].  Go WOS, GO BC................show em what 21-3A is all about!
[/quote]

I hope they give re-funds where they got rooms...lol...Lot of football left to be played,Lot's of things can happen...Nobody is a guarantee... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1112471" timestamp="1321022808"]
[quote author=BCcardbacker link=topic=91073.msg1112161#msg1112161 date=1320986190]
Good luck Mustangs!  Hope you guys go give those indians a genuine butt kicking!  Then hopefully BC will do the same to the cs "better than anybody, blew everybody out, nobody stands a chance against them, [b]they already have rooms booked for state" trojans[/b].  Go WOS, GO BC................show em what 21-3A is all about!
[/quote]

I hope they give re-funds where they got rooms...lol...Lot of football left to be played,Lot's of things can happen...Nobody is a guarantee... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Are you speaking from experience?  :D :D :D :D

Good luck to Cleveland!! WO-S will find out what Coldsprings all about if they make it that far...
Good luck to Cleveland!! WO-S will find out what Coldsprings all about if they make it that far...

[quote name="TROJAN92" post="1113024" timestamp="1321050604"]

[/quote]

You are not in grade school anymore (I assume)...so there is no need to write lines to pay for your transgressions.

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1113070" timestamp="1321055563"]
[quote author=TROJAN92 link=topic=91073.msg1113024#msg1113024 date=1321050604]

[/quote]

You are not in grade school anymore (I assume)...so there is no need to write lines to pay for your [b]transgressions[/b].
[/quote]

Thats too big a word for him. Them college words mean you hqve to have an edumacation.....LOL.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1113110" timestamp="1321057736"]
Both WO-S and Coldspring have a LOT of football in front of them before they face each other, including two teams this weekend who will be the ones advancing if WO-S and Coldspring go to sleep on them.
[/quote]

I agree 112%. We (wos) know to well how playoff football can be. One mediocre game and your done. These teams aren't in the playoffs for nothing,(double negative) and you hqve to take it one at a time. You never know when a team will come up and bite you in the blank. If you look at the WOS posters, we are very carefull about predictions or cockiness. It's the teams that aren't used to being here that look ahead. Not naming names here but there will be some sad posters from another school sunday morning. Happens every year. Hopefully its not us.

The CS fans are really cracking me up with these funny post. They beat Kirbyville twice in their entire school history after getting dismantled by the Wildcats on several occassions. I sure hope the players dont have the attitude their fans do because they will be bouncing spaldings early! Its hard for me to root for Coach Barbay (Our Former Coach) considering the crap their fans posting on here.

Yes you beat us when we had a retard for a coach but them days have long since been gone. YOUR COACH KNEW IT WAS OVER, so he left while on top. I don't blame him. You will soon be the Shepherd of your district. So enjoy and talk about the years you was good because you will not see any for a while again. Most of these kids just started middle school those days you was good and to them its like remembering the 1960's.

[quote name="captredass" post="1113600" timestamp="1321067791"]
Yes you beat us when we had a retard for a coach but them days have long since been gone. YOUR COACH KNEW IT WAS OVER, so he left while on top. I don't blame him. You will soon be the Shepherd of your district. So enjoy and talk about the years you was good because you will not see any for a while again. Most of these kids just started middle school those days you was good and to them its like remembering the 1960's.
[/quote]

Man you sound stupid...Kirbyville own CS. As for our coach leaving, our school didn't want to pay him more money which hurt us this year, but rest for sure we will be fine in the near future :)

[quote name="captredass" post="1113600" timestamp="1321067791"]
Yes you beat us when we had a retard for a coach but them days have long since been gone. YOUR COACH KNEW IT WAS OVER, so he left while on top. I don't blame him. You will soon be the [size=14pt]Shepherd[/size] of your district. So enjoy and talk about the years you was good because you will not see any for a while again. Most of these kids just started middle school those days you was good and to them its like remembering the 1960's.
[/quote]

You mean Tarkington ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="captredass" post="1113447" timestamp="1321064583"]
Cleveland when you get done with WOS head across I-10 and sit with us (Coldspring), home side, while we pound the heck out of BC. I'll be at yours, for sure and supporting like no other.
[/quote]

"When you get done with WOS".  Very clever in how you masked in what form (victory or defeat) Cleveland would cheer for CS....zero doubt they will cheer empty hearted for CS to "represent" the district well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder