Playoff Flag Scores

[quote name="olddognewtricks" post="1106840" timestamp="1320593689"]
Orangefield vs. Nederland Black in the Super Bowl.

Gonna be a great game for sure!!! I told y'all orangefield is scary and definitely not given the credit they deserve. I've got a feeling they have a chip on there shoulder and well it looked like they played with one yesterday too!!!
[/quote]

Olddog, who hasn't given them credit? I personally have not heard anyone not give them "the credit they deserve."  Who you been talkin' to?  And what game are you referring to that they played with a chip on their shoulder?  U mean the kids or the adults?

OF won the game 7 to 0 against Lum Red. Winner...yes, "scary"...no!  I've said all along that OF has a solid team, and they are very well coached!  Congrats again!  I'm not trying to take anything from those boys' win, as they have worked hard to be winners, but it would be nice to see a comment about how well both sides played.  Our boys played just as hard my man!  Did you get to watch our game? 

Yes Great job Lum Red! Taking nothing from ya should have been in the bowl. Next year will start a new season and LUM BLUE is in the bowl and most likely with a big o  "W". Line up now please To get your tickets on the mini L-TRAIN BABY. LUM BLUE is going to take you for heck of a ride!!!

[quote name="goodsport" post="1107938" timestamp="1320692882"]
Yes Great job Lum Red! Taking nothing from ya should have been in the bowl. Next year will start a new season and LUM BLUE is in the bowl and most likely with a big o  "W". Line up now please To get your tickets on the mini L-TRAIN BABY. LUM BLUE is going to take you for heck of a ride!!!
[/quote]

LOL!  Thanks goodsport!  Yes, Lum blue is going to be a great team next year!  Y'all were us last year....good but young!  And if I'm picking up what ur putting down correctly, yes, I believe our talent could have carried us to the bowl as well.  However, it is what it is and we have no regrets!!!!  We have had some GREAT, fun experiences the past two years.  We are very proud of what our boy has learned....now onto a whole new world....PEE WEE!!!!  LOL!

We enjoyed our "battle of the classmates" Saturday.  How funny is it to see the boys waving at one another while lined up on the line!!!!!  I loved it!!!  #18 shines, and whoever is fortunate enough to pick up his natural talent next season will not be disappointed!  GREAT KID on the field and off!!!!! 

I hope you guys have an awesome season in 2012!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder